The Falkirk FC Thread

42 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Main stand filling up nicely for Friday, apart from both end columns, looking very busy.

Club hoping for 5500 home fans which would be a few hundred shy of a home sell out. 

1 hour ago, JulioBairn said:

It seems Premier Sports are streaming our game live? Surely some form of payment will be given for that? Enough for a player 🤷🏼‍♂️

All part of the increased prize money this season unfortunately 

1 hour ago, Hampden Roar said:

All part of the increased prize money this season unfortunately 

I was thinking the money from getting through and the gate from the fixture might be enough to cover the surplus leaving any money from the live stream to go towards a player. Possibly not tho

41 minutes ago, Tea and Busquets said:

I’ve sent my season ticket back so should be one seat at least for sale in the KMS 🤣

Well done. I have seen some on other platforms saying just give it to a mate as it is already paid for 

Ticket sales looking very healthy for Friday and also for EEP next week. Shouldn't be far off 8k Falkirk fans across the two games. The Navy Blue Pound returning to the Championship in style 

Good to see plenty of the colt teams fall at the first hurdle of the challenge cup tonight as well 

8 hours ago, BPM said:

Well done. I have seen some on other platforms saying just give it to a mate as it is already paid for 

Tbh I think that’s fair enough if you have someone who will def take the ticket and you go as a group.

10 hours ago, JulioBairn said:

I was thinking the money from getting through and the gate from the fixture might be enough to cover the surplus leaving any money from the live stream to go towards a player. Possibly not tho

Na the increased prize pot includes premier sports streaming games on their player. The only increase in money we would get is if was on TV ie Premier Sports 1 or 2.

On 29/07/2024 at 12:16, RC55 FFC said:

OUT NOW!

🆕🎙️EP:90 JAMIE SWINNEY Q&A / LARBERT IS NAVY BLUE!

🔵 Q&A with CEO Jamie Swinney - Budgets, Signings & Pie Gate 🎤
⚪️ Review the win over Stenhousemuir ⚔️
🔵 LIVE reaction to the cup draw 🏆
⚪️ Preview the league opener versus Queens Park (H) with David from the @SpidersTalkPod🕷️
🔵 And we discuss all of the latest Bairns news from the last 7 days 🗞️

📺 🎧📱falkirkdaft.co.uk

IMG_0934.thumb.jpeg.7a7b14bd3943ef63bba2dfa07f090087.jpeg

Cheers to everyone on here who has watched or listened to the podcast this week. 2,500 downloads/views since Monday lunchtime between YouTube, Spotify, Apple etc. 

If you haven’t yet or before, we would love for you to give us a go. Unless you think my chat is shit on here, then you may not like it 😂.

(Quoting my own post as to not offend anyone by re-posting 😜)

A reminder we spoke to Jamie Swinney at length and also David from Spiders Talk, a Queens Park podcast. 

IMG_0953.thumb.jpeg.d39f245a35d7e2b37724127c7dc32df6.jpeg

IMG_0955.thumb.jpeg.a1712fcf28885072268d9b55e45ba3cc.jpeg

Commercial team will be juggling a multitude of plates but can't help but think we're missing a trick not putting out a full list of players who have yet to be sponsored.

Especially with the new season starting this week.

Just now, FFC 1876 said:

Commercial team will be juggling a multitude of plates but can't help but think we're missing a trick not putting out a full list of players who have yet to be sponsored.

Especially with the new season starting this week.

I think they are all gone apart from some of the young lads. Good shout though.

5 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

I think they are all gone apart from some of the young lads. Good shout though.

You're right, that's fantastic going! All 20 senior players with home, away and boots/gloves sponsored.

Excellent going re the shirt sponsors, especially with the price increases this season

Good preview of the Championship season at the beginning of The Terrace podcast. Falkirk section from 52 mins - 1 hr 15 mins:

13 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Ticket sales looking very healthy for Friday and also for EEP next week. Shouldn't be far off 8k Falkirk fans across the two games. The Navy Blue Pound returning to the Championship in style 

Good to see plenty of the colt teams fall at the first hurdle of the challenge cup tonight as well 

You’d think DAFC are close to opening more seats down the front of the stand with the upper tiers only having a couple of hundred left. 

18 hours ago, Shodwall cat said:

How are they allowed to live stream these games at 3pm on a Saturday and yet clubs can only live stream to international viewers at that time?

Blackout rules only apply for certain dates, when over 50% of top two divisions are playing iirc. So these games must be outwith the blackout. 

12 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

You’d think DAFC are close to opening more seats down the front of the stand with the upper tiers only having a couple of hundred left. 

Reckon they will wait til these tickets are nearly all gone then open it row by row from M downwards. All seems a bit pointless given it looks like it will sell out

Roughly 1,400 already sold so far 

13 hours ago, Ontovictory said:

That's really helping the club 🥺

I’ve helped the club in many ways but if I can’t go I’ll definitely be offering the seat to mates first for free before giving it back to the club