The Falkirk FC Thread

14 hours ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Enjoyable watch. Obviously there's bits I don't agree with given my own Rovers tinted perspective but regardless it's good to see someone putting out content about another lower league team. Fair play for getting involved with Falkirk though: can imagine you'll get some people who will on their high horse about your candour but it'll definitely give you a different view compared to others. 

Thanks for watching. Yeah, I've made a conscious effort in not attempting to kid people on that I'm a dyed in the wool, lifelong supporter. I think it would be insulting to those who are. Generally speaking, folk have been fantastic with me and I can't praise this fanbase enough, genuinely. I have a sense of belonging now that I simply didn't have before. Maybe folk can see that? Feck knows 🤣

4 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

Please let there be a pen today, please. A strikers a must but with Morrison out for an unknown period wouldn't mind a winger coming in as well.

How many wingers do you want? We already have 4.