The Falkirk FC Thread

If our website and twitter were last, then you could now go onto the webpages of the Sun, BBC, Sky, Falkirk Herald etc and see the story confirmed there. You can't because it hasn't happened.
FFC will always CONFIRM the news first - before any other media source. Nobody else gets the news to release it before the club does, at least as far as signings is concerned.
The catch is that FFC will only announce a signing after all the "I"s are dotted and "T"s crossed. I don't think we're any different from other clubs in that regard. The problem is that if news leaks from an agent, or a friend of a player etc then it makes the club look slow. They're not; they're just going by the book. 
Whether that's the case here remains to be seen.

This sounds a boring way to do it. I want some of that fake news I've been hearing about.

1 hour ago, FalkirkLad said:

coyb facebook page in meltdown atm, people already calling next season a complete write off, best fans in the world.

The regular posters on the Facebook pages are absolutely brutal on the whole. Should stick to posting pictures of cute pets and what they are having for their tea and leave the serious talk to those of us who have a clue what we are actually looking at during a game...

Edited by Reggie Perrin
spelling

22 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

The regular posters on the Facebook pages are absolutely brutal on the whole. Should stick to posting pictures of cute pets and what they are having for their tea and leave the serious talk to those of us who have a clue what we are actually looking at during a game...

gives me a good laugh tbh, some wifey saying 'Good Morning FFC<3'  or some creepy da saying he saw Berahino in the stand for the Ayr game.

don't think I've ever been as bored and unexicited in a January window. Even during the pressley years.

iirc I even managed to get excited about Daniel Marceta, which turned out pretty badly.

Mind that Andy Hawthorn who Elvis signed too - we've had our share of wallopers in January deals actually.

ETA quick better meddle search it was Andy Hayworth. Was worth f**k all. Time for my meds!  

Edited by BountyBairn

don't think I've ever been as bored and unexicited in a January window. Even during the pressley years.
iirc I even managed to get excited about Daniel Marceta, which turned out pretty badly.
Mind that Andy Hawthorn who Elvis signed too - we've had our share of wallopers in January deals actually.
ETA quick better meddle search it was Andy Hayworth. Was worth f**k all. Time for my meds!  

Think he was a summer signing & released in the January no?