The Falkirk FC Thread

Sorry mate I didn't mean to have a dig. Maybe I was a bit defensive of the players, but I just get annoyed at some of the unfair crap that gets aimed in their direction. And it's not easy to tell on a forum who's joking and who's serious.
Big Peter did the one at St Mungos last week so it probably wasn't his turn today. They're all basically giving up their free time after training so they tend to share the workload about. Albeit the ones who live locally do more than the ones who don't.

Free time?

Let's not kid ourselves they are put out. They are getting paid what most people are paid for working 10-12 hours per week.

Supporters pay their wages, a bit of this and that now and again is and shouldn't be any hardship nor should supporters think they are doing them a favour by my turning up.

Any idea what to expect? Heading to it but have no idea what is on the agenda to be honest.

3 x Speakers, Breakfast, an auction & various ex players going along. Should be a great start to the day. Speakers are Bill Copeland, Scott Glynn & John Gahagen.

29 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

3 x Speakers, Breakfast, an auction & various ex players going along. Should be a great start to the day. Speakers are Bill Copeland, Scott Glynn & John Gahagen.

Cheers. Kinda knew it would be along those lines, but had no idea who the speakers were. Fair looking forward to it. I hope the compere isn't the same guy that does the hospitality at the stadium right enough.

2 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Has there been anything said about when Kerr and Taiwo are due back?

To be honest, neither will get back in team the way we are playing at the moment.

Nice problem to have I suppose.

Heard Taiwo a couple of weeks, not sure about Kerr. Get the impression Kerrs has been lingering a while so it could be something that needs a bit more work to get resolved properly.

3 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Has there been anything said about when Kerr and Taiwo are due back?

To be honest, neither will get back in team the way we are playing at the moment.

Nice problem to have I suppose.

They were both at Gordy's breakfast yesterday but never said when they were back,Kerr donated his 200 jersey to the auction.

Heard Taiwo a couple of weeks, not sure about Kerr. Get the impression Kerrs has been lingering a while so it could be something that needs a bit more work to get resolved properly.

Fresh injury. He has been playing with a toe injury