The Falkirk FC Thread

The idiots should make themselves known. If they think it is acceptable doing so, they need to understand the harm it can do. This can cause so much mental trauma. No wonder we have so many mental health issues. These idiots just do not understand. Bringing club into disrepute

Just now, Bairnschild said:

The idiots should make themselves known. If they think it is acceptable doing so, they need to understand the harm it can do. This can cause so much mental trauma. No wonder we have so many mental health issues. These idiots just do not understand. Bringing club into disrepute

Alias confirmed.

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Still completely unconvinced that Bairnschild isn't an alias tbh. 

Seriously though Lex, can you please f**k off. Your views are not welcome here.

I have no other pie and bovril accounts. I was not born with this name, so other than that it I an alias.

If you are referring to some other posts, I was simply noising up some opponent fans 'banter'.

This is acceptable, not the cruel attitudes coming from today.

I refuse to bicker about your opinion of me, but will let you make your own mind out over time. Then again, maybe I'm Houston in disguise !

Rodger.

Unfortunately the foolish few have let our team and club as well as the brainless foot soldiers tonight.

You may not experience such behaviours, and I can understand your comments.

We as a club are not as you have kindly expressed, however there were some in the crowd who are not 'real' supporters who have behaved in an inappropriate and immature manner.

I hope we do meet again soon in the league, with in being the Premiership

Rodger.
Unfortunately the foolish few have let our team and club as well as the brainless foot soldiers tonight.
You may not experience such behaviours, and I can understand your comments.
We as a club are not as you have kindly expressed, however there were some in the crowd who are not 'real' supporters who have behaved in an inappropriate and immature manner.
I hope we do meet again soon in the league, with in being the Premiership

I do understand. I wish your club the best of successes in banning the supporters who have let the game down.

Falkirk need to get this Shiels nonsense behind them because rest assured Dunfermline won’t. They will scour every bit of footage they can get their hands on and  send it to the Press, SFA and anyone else they can think of to keep this bubbling on to try and get  your Club in trouble.   Their manager already talking about it in post match interview. Is he not there to talk about the game ?
They re well known for making complaints about other Clubs and their Chairman loves to make statements bout nothing really. 

Fucking hell, I forgot that you existed, you have definitely got issues.

No one is interested in your shitey wee club, your shitey rivalry with Dunfermline, but in particular, no one is interested in this absolute shite you have posted here. Keep it out of our thread please.
In fact I am probably doing your club a disservice since I imagine with an attitude like that, your own fans probably hound you aswell.
Now........ f**k off.

In all seriousness spot on as per usual sir.

4 hours ago, Adam101 said:

Everyone condemning the Falkirk fans on here but you think the minority of Falkirk fans should get away with it. However it won’t be the club looking over the CCTV it will be the police as I suspect the tapes will be seized as the Falkirk fans have broken quite a few laws here. I didn’t think anyone would be supporting the small number of idiots but you’re something special eh!

It was a sizeable minority.

Sickening, but not surprising, to see fellow fans behaving like that at EEP.

Bad enough that Hartley has made us a laughing stock on the park, but now this.

Terrible time to be a Bairn!

Falkirk need to get this Shiels nonsense behind them because rest assured Dunfermline won’t. They will scour every bit of footage they can get their hands on and  send it to the Press, SFA and anyone else they can think of to keep this bubbling on to try and get  your Club in trouble.   Their manager already talking about it in post match interview. Is he not there to talk about the game ?
They re well known for making complaints about other Clubs and their Chairman loves to make statements bout nothing really. 

Make Falkirk great again