The Falkirk FC Thread

If Welsh stays clear of injury he'll be a great signing for yous my opinion on him wasn't the same as all jags fans but very composed on the ball but because he is relaxed on the ball he invites the tackle into him which was always a worry for me because he can't shrug injuries off quickly because of his blood condition but all in all i wish him all the best at Falkirk

Totally agree. Absolutely terrible throwing those eyeballs. 100% agree with the club.

This is nothing to do with football, just purely nasty.

Some people are born with mental, genetic, or physical deformations or illnesses.

This could be family members. Sibling, parents, grandparents, or your own child.

This is deeply hurting for the person involved, in this case Dean Shiels, who has had to live with a childhood accident which has caused the loss of site it one eye.

I say fair play to him that he has overcome this, and has played to the standards he has in football.

Those thugs today are a disgrace to themselves, Ffc, and their own family.

Well done to Dunfermline today on their victory. Thoroughly deserved.

Well done to Dean Shiels on his professionalism.

He is a real fighter who has more bottle, character and determination than our whole midfield.

Dean, you are an honourable man, and a man I would be proud to have in my team.

Enough of the nastiness folks.

Banter is acceptable, but never cruel

Totally agree. Absolutely terrible throwing those eyeballs. 100% agree with the club.
Some people are born with mental, genetic, or physical deformations or illnesses.
This could be family members. Sibling, parents, grandparents, or your own child.
This is deeply hurting for the person involved, in this case Dean Shiels, who has had to live with a childhood accident which has caused the loss of site it one eye.
I say fair play to him that he has overcome this, and has played to the standards he has in football.
He is a real fighter who has more bottle, character and determination than our whole midfield.

Respect for calling this out, but result could have gone either way if it wasn’t for heroics of Robinson.

1 hour ago, Bairnschild said:

Out of order. Agreed.

13 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Respect for calling this out, but result could have gone either way if it wasn’t for heroics of Robinson.

Maybe if we'd swapped keepers the result could have been different but Mutch showed today that he is really not at the level we require. Jury is still out for me on Welsh and Robson although I was reasonably impressed with Nelson.  

12 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Falkirk need to get this Shiels nonsense behind them because rest assured Dunfermline won’t. They will scour every bit of footage they can get their hands on and  send it to the Press, SFA and anyone else they can think of to keep this bubbling on to try and get  your Club in trouble.   Their manager already talking about it in post match interview. Is he not there to talk about the game ?

They re well known for making complaints about other Clubs and their Chairman loves to make statements bout nothing really. 

As for the idiots throwing eyes, making racist comments and any other form of hissing/abusive chanting concerning people who actually DIED, can you all go somewhere else please on match days! Preferably somewhere you can maybe grow up/gain some perspective on how sad and regressive your world view is? Genuinely made me feel disgusted to be sitting anywhere near them let alone wearing the same colour shirt and scarf.