The Falkirk FC Thread

Not bothered about Hippo going to be honest. Haven't really missed him whilst he's been out and can't see where he'd fit into the team. Would be nice to get another player in but we seem to have decent coverage for most position except maybe cover for full back.

47 minutes ago, billyg said:

It's like this mate. Jack Ross will get the best out of him , the way he did with Loy. Loy was great for us on loan , after Hartley couldn't get a performance out of him at Dundee , and now Hartley's got him back again , he still can't get him motivated ! Hippo will blossom under Ross and Fowler , don't worry about that.

It's like this mate. I couldn't give a f**k how Hippolyte plays for St Mirren, I am just genuinely surprised that you lot seem to be getting excited over this signing.

Incidentally Loy was fantastic for us in his first spell, unfortunately he currently seems to have off field issues which are nothing to do with Hartley.

2 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

It's like this mate. I couldn't give a f**k how Hippolyte plays for St Mirren, I am just genuinely surprised that you lot seem to be getting excited over this signing.

Incidentally Loy was fantastic for us in his first spell, unfortunately he currently seems to have off field issues which are nothing to do with Hartley.

That billyg boy's just adding 2+2 and coming up with 5. He knows f**k all!

1 hour ago, NewBornBairn said:

James McPake has gave up to injury and tweeted on to ventures new....

I wonder if he is in the frame

1 hour ago, bridge of allan bairn said:
1 hour ago, Harry Kinnear said:
Its an 18 month deal but neither us or St Mirren mention a fee

exactly read the same why lose him if no fee? save a wage? does he not fit in with Hartley plans and attitude? he's the first one we've let go im slightly surprised and disappointed at.

I'd obviously guess that he is the first player we haven't had to pay off to go.

If he wasn't gonna feature its probably 10k + saved.

32 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Delighted he has gone but does anyone know why?

Because he's a c**t.

1 hour ago, Demented Zebra said:

Buddie Vision won't allow a link thought you might like to know Hippo said he had a fantastic time at Falkirk really enjoyed his time there.

Couldn't give a f**k, dead to us now.

Have you lot signed a wide player to replace Hippolyte yet? 

We've signed a winger today, with another apparently on the way, and it'll likely push Alston down to, at least third choice on the right wing. He was dreadful on Monday against Albion Rovers too. We've also signed another CM so we're overloaded with players and it'll likely see folk leaving. Alston is an obvious departure due to his contract expiring in six months. 

We've signed a winger today, with another apparently on the way, and it'll likely push Alston down to, at least third choice on the right wing. He was dreadful on Monday against Albion Rovers too. We've also signed another CM so we're overloaded with players and it'll likely see folk leaving. Alston is an obvious departure due to his contract expiring in six months. 

Has Blair shagged your burd?

We play a kind of 5-3-1-1 at the moment so no real need for any wide midfielders.

Saying that though I think he could do a job in the middle of the park. Despite us having a shitload of options there I’d love to bring him back. And number 8 is free.

Bring him home Hartley.

5 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Has Blair shagged your burd?

Nah, he's been a weak link in our attack for a while. He's not getting a new contract this Summer, he's not been first choice anyway and we're signing at least three midfielders today. Joining Falkirk seems an obvious move for us and the player, no idea if it's good for you.