The Falkirk FC Thread

For every £1 Ross County spend, Falkirk Football Club will spend £2. Sad!

Not “sad”. I reckon your post creeps comfortably into the “woeful” category.

Money in the bank + a decade in the top flight + regular top four finishes + a Scottish Cup = St Johnstone. 
No money + a decade in the Championship + a bottom half finish + losing players to Livingston = Falkirk. 

Are you Benjamin feckin’ Button? Your earlier posts reeked of a 17 year old. Your more recent ones are pre-teen. Wtf is going on inside your wee head?

4 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

That's an unsurprising, yet horrifying statistic. It will be repeated all over the place.

I have full respect for SJ and how they run things. Even if the Broons are cnts. And Lomas is a cnt. And TW is a fat grass. And Totten is a cnt for wiping the video of Simon's goal.

Aye, especially Daphne, big fat smelly bitch!

1 hour ago, Falkirkfan1985 said:

mmm...would have thought we probably have enough defenders with the exception of right back

We only have 5 defenders which would leave no back up whatsoever if we don't get someone in.

1 hour ago, EdiBairn said:

We only have 5 defenders which would leave no back up whatsoever if we don't get someone in.

We'll be fine, PH is just waiting for Man Utd and Chelsea to have their summer clearouts.

3 hours ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

Ooh I have an exclusive! One of the six players offered a contract is Donnelly who signed for Motherwell.

Bit surprised we were willing to pay a transfer fee. I expected all our new arrivals would be frees.

Edited by Shodwall cat

Speaking to falkirkfc.co.uk, Hartley said: “We have been working extremely hard on bringing players in to the club since the end of last season and the process in allowing us to identify these targets has been ongoing since January.

“Part of our activity means that we are dealing in a different market and to be fair to English clubs, players and agents, their season finished later than ours which means that many are still on holiday at present.

“We have set our targets high and in order to attract the calibre of player we are looking for to the club we may need to wait slightly longer to get deals over the line.

“Our competitive season begins on the 14th July and our league season 4th August, we will be raring to go by then.

“I’d also like to take the opportunity to thank all of our supporters who have already purchased their season tickets in the early bird period. We are fast approaching 1,000 sales which, considering we are only one week in, is terrific.

“The Falkirk support have been magnificent with me since I came here and I am really excited about delivering a team which will make them proud.”

25 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

Speaking to falkirkfc.co.uk, Hartley said: “We have been working extremely hard on bringing players in to the club since the end of last season and the process in allowing us to identify these targets has been ongoing since January.

“Part of our activity means that we are dealing in a different market and to be fair to English clubs, players and agents, their season finished later than ours which means that many are still on holiday at present.

“We have set our targets high and in order to attract the calibre of player we are looking for to the club we may need to wait slightly longer to get deals over the line.

“Our competitive season begins on the 14th July and our league season 4th August, we will be raring to go by then.

“I’d also like to take the opportunity to thank all of our supporters who have already purchased their season tickets in the early bird period. We are fast approaching 1,000 sales which, considering we are only one week in, is terrific.

“The Falkirk support have been magnificent with me since I came here and I am really excited about delivering a team which will make them proud.”

Bae.

39 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

He fucking loves us :wub:

I absolutely love doing what I am told by the Don. If Pressley or May or Hughes had have tried that id would have been down there with a burning pitchfork dipped in cat shite.

Houston may have got a second chance.

But if wee Hartley tells me to pipe down, then down I shall pipe.

An absolute leader with charisma dripping out of him.