The Falkirk FC Thread

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Club announced a few weeks ago our home support drops 40% when Rangers/Celtic visit. Interesting wee tidbit for you. 

That's an unsurprising, yet horrifying statistic. It will be repeated all over the place.

I have full respect for SJ and how they run things. Even if the Broons are cnts. And Lomas is a cnt. And TW is a fat grass. And Totten is a cnt for wiping the video of Simon's goal.

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

He is over 6ft tall and English. Does he have tattoos ? If he does this place could well go into meltdown.

He's got a sleeve tattoo if memory serves.  

The problem you have with him however, is that he's a dirty Scouser.

17 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

He is over 6ft tall and English. Does he have tattoos ? If he does this place could well go into meltdown.

15 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

He's got a sleeve tattoo if memory serves.  

The problem you have with him however, is that he's a dirty Scouser.

EA265477-A259-4E9D-BD84-4D50D5603F48.gif

24 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Money in the bank + a decade in the top flight + regular top four finishes + a Scottish Cup = St Johnstone. 

No money + a decade in the Championship + a bottom half finish + losing players to Livingston = Falkirk. 

Almost spot on (I'm not sure about having no money) and have no idea why any Falkirk fan would not want to emulate this. Crowd wanking aside, they are streets ahead and have been for years. 

9 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I could not care less what he looks like or where he is from.

I just want good players that give 100%.

I care more about looks than ability.  Suppose that's the beauty of the diverse nature of Pie & Bovril.

Money in the bank + a decade in the top flight + regular top four finishes + a Scottish Cup = St Johnstone. 
No money + a decade in the Championship + a bottom half finish + losing players to Livingston = Falkirk. 

True but we still love our club in great numbers during good times or bad

You lot need to settle down a wee bit, Moaning about the lack of signing news. How do you think I feel? We haven't signed a single player yet. My only source of wanking material was news that Lawrence Shankland had re-signed. Otherwise I'm shooting blanks all over the shop.

6 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

You lot need to settle down a wee bit, Moaning about the lack of signing news. How do you think I feel? We haven't signed a single player yet. My only source of wanking material was news that Lawrence Shankland had re-signed. Otherwise I'm shooting blanks all over the shop.

There's something about Hugh Keevins' specky wee heed staring at me that makes this post very uncomfortable to read.

Edited by Chinatoon Bairn

42 minutes ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

Yeah but we’ve got Hartley so get yourself to f**k.

Yeah, good luck with that. 

34 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

True but we still love our club in great numbers during good times or bad

I'm sure that'll be something to tell the grandkids about. 

1 hour ago, Gaz FFC said:

So how did the film/call go?

I've never watched it and have long lost the boy's number.

I sometimes wonder if he posts on here or if someone would recognise him from my description as a Gattaca fanatic.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

I wouldnt say weve got nae money . Wasnt that long ago we made a 1.8mill profit. Weve not got as much as st johnstone but as i said previously youve got far too much cash stockpiled. If i was you id be pressing the bod to spend some of it. All you needs one bad season and your down beside us and as united and hibs have shown then id disnae matter how much cash you throw at it it can be a struggle.

I wouldnt say weve got nae money . Wasnt that long ago we made a 1.8mill profit. Weve not got as much as st johnstone but as i said previously youve got far too much cash stockpiled. If i was you id be pressing the bod to spend some of it. All you needs one bad season and your down beside us and as united and hibs have shown then id disnae matter how much cash you throw at it it can be a struggle.
I like it when people gloat. Anyone remember the hoards of Dunfermline fans gloating when they were in the premier league? That went well. End of the day, we have a board that keeps us out of debt, which in the current climate is the only way to go. If that means we need to realise we are an average championship team until proven otherwise, then so be it.

I'd love us to be spending more money and doing more, but if it's at the expense of debt and future hardship? No thanks, old enough to remember how that ends.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

21 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

We'll get relegated at some point regardless of how much we spend, just how it is as a St Johnstone fan.