The Falkirk FC Thread

7 minutes ago, Rugster said:

If we don't start signing players soon I'm going to start supporting Ross County because they really piss Shodwall off. 

See if you can coax him to go with you then!

In last 30 years only 3 can be regarded as legends. Stainrod, Crunchie and Latapy. They all improved the team around them and were individually brilliant.

Farid, Stokes, etc are cult heroes. The likes of Arfield were very good players.

Spot on.

3 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

I've got a nagging feeling that something's not quite right!

Hartley prepared us for 'an exciting 10 days' and there's been no movement at all. (Well, in the way anyway)

He said he had offers out to 6 targets and it's beginning to look like they've all told him to bolt, unless maybe he was a wee bit over optimistic with his timings? Alternatively, he's maybe put things on the back burner because he's had a sniff of the St Mirren job? Hope not.

If the majority of those offers are for English based players, a lot of them were still playing a games not so long ago. A lot of players/agents also will hang on to see what is available, play one club of another if they are in demand. The majority of deals that have been completed so far are players who are being freed or a game of runaround in Scotland involving mainly Ross County and United, tho the pars are due a Falkirk player soon hopefully to add to the United and Partick ones.

There is no chance he was in the running for St Mirren, that was just lazy journalism along with Coisty 

Who have we missed out on? Absolute nobodies. Danny Devine, Mark Durnan and Declan McManus :lol:

Im gagging for a signing as much as everyone else but some people need to chill out. I fucking hate this part of the year.
Its ok m8. Its ok.

U wanna talk about Sibbs? x

Just now, Senor Bairn said:

f**k no baby, I'm thinking of a holiday to Amsterdam however I'm not sure whether to fly from Edinburgh or Dingwall? x

Dingwall. It's clearly the hub for Amsterdam and we can have a pint in the mallard x

Just now, Senor Bairn said:

No, I'm just going for the lovely scenery x

Well, you can't fly from Dingwall if you're not Dutch. Have you not been paying attention to what the northern belters have been saying? That's McGregors private airfield, cause he's worth hundreds of millions of pounds, or some shit.

22 minutes ago, MrDust said:

If the majority of those offers are for English based players, a lot of them were still playing a games not so long ago. A lot of players/agents also will hang on to see what is available, play one club of another if they are in demand. The majority of deals that have been completed so far are players who are being freed or a game of runaround in Scotland involving mainly Ross County and United, tho the pars are due a Falkirk player soon hopefully to add to the United and Partick ones.

There is no chance he was in the running for St Mirren, that was just lazy journalism along with Coisty 

Yea, I get all that. So why did Hartley tell us to expect an exciting 10 days?

1 minute ago, ShaggerG said:

Yea, I get all that. So why did Hartley tell us to expect an exciting 10 days?

To eager to be open with the fans, and too eager to please. Needs to button it a bit I think. 

I've got it boys, I've got it!!! Cumbernauld airport! It's got planes and that big bit of road the planes drive on and they planes where the wings go round and round and everything!

Cam2000.jpg.61c493b76a01bb26f6f658f46084dab8.jpg

I phoned the boy up and asked him if our jet-set signings could use it to fly hookers and ching in from Holland and he said "Aye, nae bother"