The Falkirk FC Thread

41 minutes ago, Senator Frimpton said:

He made league 2 team of the season tbf.

I'd hope we're taking a look if he's as good as stenny fans say

I seen him three times this season playing with Stenny. The only decent game he played was the game against Peterhead at home in the play-off and to be fare stenny got battered in that game  I can't see teams fighting to sign the lad as one poster suggested. Stenny probably about his level just now. 

Would say the last of the players you  could put in the Legend category was the likes of Crunchie at a push Latapy, i wouldnt even say Sibbs wasn't  anywhere close to Legend status for the club despite being one of our own. and playing 250 games.
Arfield?

I knew Taiwo would easily get a Premier League team. In terms of being a purely defensive midfielder, there's no one better at this level. The issue last season was the players beside him weren't doing their jobs in terms of creating chances which then led to Taiwo being criticised for some reason.

No one better at this level? Do me a favour.

What purely defensive midfielders are better that him in this league?

Beedling, Byrne, Fyvie, McGinn, McShane and Vigurs to start with. All are quicker, as good defensively and offer more going forward too.

So legend = ?
Good player that goes above and beyond what we are used to, then doesn't f**k off after the one good season he's had in his life? That would be a good start, I reckon.

I'm just waiting for someone to mention Waddle, then I can burn this place down.

Think the word Legend gives as much meaning to a club as to players ability Crunchie without doubt given some of the moments he had think one of the few that stick out in my mind was the goal he scored against Huntly the other in the Scottish Cup semi at Ibrox against Hearts.  I wouldnt say in the gameas much now even in the English Premiership the word Legend would apply to many players these days.

Edited by AL-FFC

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, BendtnerBairn said:
You inked 'Nardo?

I have 1 on my leg, one on my back and one on my arm. I am obligated to get another on my other arm due to equality for my children but havent got round to it yet.

That's enough for a trial with the Don surely*

*Providing English heritage exists.

6 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Stainrod?

Totally!!!

Even for a season or so,  I think his legacy lives on, we have a big support because a generation saw that team and his performances and became hardcore Falkirk Fans.

He’s also in the top 3 players of the past 40 years - so yes bone fine Legend.