The Falkirk FC Thread

Davie Nicholls is one of my all time favourite players. A hard b*****d who could play as well.

Did he not score a screamer last time Airdrie were at TFS?

Edit - it was the other game that season. It was a belter from memory. Looking at the team from that day, there's very few players I wouldn't take into the team today.

Edited by Disco Duck

My biggest worry is that we seem to be getting everything wrong from our "special needs" chairman to our retarded manager.

There is nothing going well for us at the moment and I can't see anything changing anytime soon. I actually think the fans have been really patient so far with the manager and the players. The chairman seems to have got off scott free again.

We are not making any progress under Pressley, none at all. I am adament that I will not be buying a season ticket next year and I'm not the only one.

We have the worst central defence I have seen for years, a midfield of laddies and players being played out of their positions to suit a managers vision of how he thinks the game should be played. We do not have one leader on that pitch.

As someone posted earlier, I think the game against the Pars will be the last straw for many if not most.

Hard hats on after that as it's going to get messy IMO.

running scared when points deduction for admin hits east end imo

How the hell any player signs for Hearts, Killie and Dunfermline is beyond me.

3 clubs that are ticking timebombs of financial mess.

The rules are getting tightened all the time around administration and now liquidation, best hurry up and get it out the way before the SFA go full hog with these clubs.

^Absolutely shitting it for the 6th of Octobercool.gif Get lubed up boys, this could be a beasting.

1986/87 Spall Retro Shirt

Afternoon all

As per the news release on the official website, fans can pre-order the 1986/87 Retro shirt from tomorrow morning either at the Stadium Store or online at www.thefalkirkshop.co.uk

http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6116&Itemid=320

Afternoon all

Pre-order sales have been fantastic this week at the stadium store, and after a couple of technical issues, these shirts are now available to pre-order at www.thefalkirkshop.co.uk

Shirts expected late November/Early December in time for Xmas.

You just concentrate on bringing a nice big tasty away support.

Are the tickets out yet for away fans, the home ones are?

I think so, there was an article on the COWS but I've not really started to think about it, I'll probably roll up at EEP on the Friday and pick up a ticket.