The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, ka202 said:

I’m surprised anyone actually still cares about this competition. As soon as the colt teams were introduced I completely lost interest.

I probably had more interest in the Stirlingshire cup.

After our first 2 games I thought the same but we badly need a confidence boosting win.

If the formation works well then it gives us a week and a half to work on it for the Queens game. Any win will do right now!

Much better from us so far. I'm particularly impressed with Mutch and Froxy. Good to see us on the front foot for once.

Having said that, Rangers don't look up to much and Sadiq should really have scored instead of going down for the penalty.

decent game in front of a good Falkirk support.

caveat this update with fact we are literally playing men v boys. 3 or 4 rangers players look about 9 stone. they've played some decent football in parts and created a few chances.

Falkirk -

Robson been flawless good defending good attacking never given ball away

aero been most assured of our back 3 Harrison and especially dallison made quite a few mistakes given ball away and been caught out. more experienced team would have punished them. not convinced about dallison at all.

Lewis looks far better as a striker than a winger.

froxy has good control and lay offs but still looks unfit and possibky a luxury we can't afford from kick off in the league

Irving looked decent again. McGhee toe and Paton done okay too

All of them should have their cards marked for entertaining this farce and should be told not to come back for the rest of the season. Probably the same ones who were creaming themselves at the suggestion of McCoist for manager last season. 

Screen Shot 2018-08-14 at 20.54.12.png

Edited by 18BAIRN76