The Falkirk FC Thread

Brutal stuff. Toe hopeless. Muirhead a total  liability.  Harrison and dallison both shaky. Mcghee was never a rwb. Robson, froxy and greenwood have done ok but its more of the same crap against an awful rangers colts side.

Edited by Shodwall cat

7 minutes ago, Falkirk_Bairn_1983 said:

Love how the Falkirk Twitter is now tweeting how we are lining up. :lol:

P&B have clearly had word with the club about all the bandwidth we are wasting here trying to guess the formations. 

2 minutes ago, knee jerk reaction said:

Good away draw in Wales, England or Ireland next round would be excellent, I fancy a 2 day drinking session with football thrown in. 

As long as we don't get drawn against TNS. 

Absolutely dreadful second half and an actual football team would've punished us.

But it's really no surprise when you have a clown in the dugout putting on a left winger upfront and a left back on at right back when you have actual right backs and strikers sitting on the bench.

Not really any improvement from us tonight and unfortunately all I can see going forward is defeats against Queen if the South and Ross County hopefully followed by Hartley's sacking.

Why we replaced Tom Taiwo with Paton I'll never know. Fair enough if you're going to bring in someone with more footballing ability but that certainly isn't Paton.

Edited by EdiBairn

Absolutely dreadful second half and an actual football team would've punished us.
But it's really no surprise when you have a clown in the dugout putting on a left winger upfront and a left back on at right back when you have actual right backs and strikers sitting on the bench.
Not really any improvement from us tonight and unfortunately all I can see going forward is defeats against Queen if the South and Ross County hopefully followed by Hartley's sacking.
Who was the right back on the bench?

Away and f**k off to watch Edinburgh City then.

1 minute ago, Rocco said:
3 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

Who was the right back on the bench?

Kidd

Kidd
Maybe he decided to play Russell to give him more game time. I'm not confident with Kidd at right back so I'd maybe take the opportunity to give a new signing game time over playing a guy who is backup for the back ups