The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Back Post Misses

I don’t think so. Think we will be shocked at the improvement in a few weeks. Last week the players looked bad but under Hartley they were very pressured. We will see some difference even today I think

Hope you are right - not convinced personally

We will see a lot of effort from the team today, these guys are playing for a first team game and their jobs. So they put in a good shift and work your socks of at training next week and impress the new boss. There is going to be a new shape and line up established over the next few weeks. He did a good job at Brechin and Raith Rovers and Dundee United were in as big a mess as we are now. So a clean sheet for the players and a fresh start.  Expect the unexpected ! we should be used to it by now.

Guest Back Post Misses
Anyone fancy a game of lineup bingo? 

Better chance now with everyone knowing the squad is shite and we have no PH pulling the balls out the Tombola

Guest Back Post Misses

Fasan

Kidd McGhee Dallison Russell

Greenwood Sammutt Irving Robson

Haber Lewis

Subs

Muirhead
Harrison
Rudden
Petra (he may play as he has pace on the break)
Brough (he may play as he is fit I believe)
Mutch
Paton
And whoever else fancies coming out the Mallard to liven things up

4 hours ago, Falkirkfan1985 said:

Only option now is a free transfer I would imagine.

Is it above board if a club and player mutually terminate a players contract now the window has closed for him to sign for another club?

Ala Alex Harris whom I wouldn't have minded staying on till Jan with our only other right mid being Petra.

1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:

We are in the shit emoji853.png

I'll be giving a bit till I see his formations, team selections and tactics. Hartley's above in all the games this season were altered at half time with bar the QoS game resulted in improvement 2nd half.

A decent manager can make all the difference even with a few shit players in the 11 if that's the case.

Hopefully the QoS level last week is as low as we go, was one of the worst performances ever considering the opposition.

26 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Hearing Rudden is highly thought of a Rangers

Rudden describes himself as being in the style of Suarez..... The joy of youth...!!

3 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Fasan

Kidd McGhee Dallison Russell

Greenwood Sammutt Irving Robson

Haber Lewis

Subs

Muirhead
Harrison
Rudden
Petra (he may play as he has pace on the break)
Brough (he may play as he is fit I believe)
Mutch
Paton
And whoever else fancies coming out the Mallard to liven things up

My team wouldn't have been far away from that. Brough will start I think for his height with Russell left mid. 

Not sure we will play 2 up top today though.

Hello Bairns fans,

Just a couple of questions.

1 - How pish are you?  When McCall took over at us, we were 8th or 9th in League One, confidence at an all time low.  No direction, game plan, understanding or togetherness.  However, within that squad, we had a core group of players who are still pivotal members of our current team.  Do you have a similar situation?

2 - Was Mackinnon a popular choice?  He's had one good season at Raith, but apart from that he's failed to deliver.  Do you think he is the man to make you a force again in this league?