The Falkirk FC Thread

I wonder what their basis is for saying "could have been previous discussions?"  

Is that because someone posted on Pie & Bovril that McKinnon was seen at our stadium on Tuesday? Because aye, I'm sure if we were doing something underhand that we'd conduct it in a place with full public access and loads of visitors.

Will be interesting to see how this develops. If we did do something naughty, and they can prove it, fair enough. Though I imagine it would be hard to prove as the only people who would know for certain would be Ray McKinnon and whichever board member met him. I somehow don't think either will be telling.

Is that because someone posted on Pie & Bovril that McKinnon was seen at our stadium on Tuesday? Because aye, I'm sure if we were doing something underhand that we'd conduct it in a place with full public access and loads of visitors.
Will be interesting to see how this develops. If we did do something naughty, and they can prove it, fair enough. Though I imagine it would be hard to prove as the only people who would know for certain would be Ray McKinnon and whichever board member met him. I somehow don't think either will be telling.

Benny T’s probably....

5 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

This has the makings of the best thread in pie and bovril history if the snake relegates you classless bellends.   Here's hoping.  Roll on October 20th.

Try and calm down.  The same manager situation has happened to us before and will happen again to every club.  It's not nice, but that's the cut throat way for football these days.  Try getting behind your team rather than use your energy banging your head against the Falkirk stadium when no-one is bothered.

Edited by Long Suffering Bairn
mistake

This has the makings of the best thread in pie and bovril history if the snake relegates you classless bellends.   Here's hoping.  Roll on October 20th.

If we do end up being relegated it's safe to say the damage was done long before your manager decided that the worst Falkirk team in decades was a more attractive option than what passes for a successful Morton side.
Diddies.

I'm sure if we were doing something underhand that we'd conduct it in a place with full public access and loads of visitors.

TBF, this is our clueless board we're talking about...

40 minutes ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

New manager, Harris gone.  Not a bad day.  Bracing for Dingwall result tomorrow, already written off getting a doing.  The ups and downs of being a Bairn.  

Did someone not post several months ago that the jags were keen to sign Harris?

There is some proper heads gone staff happening from some of the morton boys. 24 hours after Ayr call the clubs conduct impeccable the morton lads are fully invested in  some mad conspiracy theory that we have been speaking to McKinnon behind everyones back all week.