The Falkirk FC Thread

Home top looks better on a player big enough to wear the shirt size.

No offence to Sibbs but it's far too big on him and should have been someone bulkier to show it off.

Let's face it - football shirts should only be modeled by attractive females - that shirt is a fairly bowffin but it would look better stretched over a set of chebs !

Let's face it - football shirts should only be modeled by attractive females - that shirt is a fairly bowffin but it would look better stretched over a set of chebs !

This

So plastic confirmed next season and contracts to be offered this week.

Could see Weatherston going to be honest.

I think he's away too. Lets be honest, he's been a waste of a wage since he joined, too many fitness problems and often disinterested. Shame.

Plastic pitch is good news. Be interesting to see if we can get it down in time though - will we try to put it in before the concerts?

Calling Weatherston a waste of a wage is a bit much, calling him "disinterested" is a crock of shit. The guy put in a shift every day I saw him and was unlucky with injuries. We can't justify keeping him since we can't keep him fit and there are a lot of good academy players in that position, but your post is a load of crap.

Btw, points per game with Pressley = 1.42 this season. Without it was 1.60. Just saying ^_^

Looks like we will be playing on a plastic pitch next season. Where did we get the money for this? These pitches are not cheap. Also does this mean the players will be training on it next season? If this is the case then I'm worried about injuries. Or does this new stuff not give the legs such a pounding?

From my mate at the club on twitter;

"FFC confirm installation of latest Fifa 2 star artificial surface at the Bairnabeu for next season. Latest surface not used in UK yet."

By all accounts the 2 star rating meets SPL requirements

From my mate at the club on twitter;

"FFC confirm installation of latest Fifa 2 star artificial surface at the Bairnabeu for next season. Latest surface not used in UK yet."

By all accounts the 2 star rating meets SPL requirements

Good news, although I never like to be a testing ground.

So plastic confirmed next season and contracts to be offered this week.

Could see Weatherston going to be honest.

I think he's away too. Lets be honest, he's been a waste of a wage since he joined, too many fitness problems and often disinterested. Shame.

Plastic pitch is good news. Be interesting to see if we can get it down in time though - will we try to put it in before the concerts?

I don't think he's a waste of a wage he's scored goals that have made me go absolutely mental, last season v Livingston, this season v Dunfermline.

I like him, on his day he can look the best player in the league(Livingston a few weeks ago at home)