The Falkirk FC Thread

15 minutes ago, Mediocre Hat Stand said:

How are posts like this acceptable on this forum? Falkirk fans really are racist scumbags. 

No. I simply have a far greater understanding of the origins, history and drivers of the slave industry and Britain’s involvement in it than you do. End of discussion.

8 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

No. I simply have a far greater understanding of the origins, history and drivers of the slave industry and Britain’s involvement in it than you do. End of discussion.

You really do spout some nonsense 

12 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Totally agree, Mr Freemason.

Students tend to have a very simplistic view of history.

Most of the slave masters were black and indeed, it was a purely economic enterprise.

I always wonder why the snowflakes don’t take on the Romans or Vikings but maybe that’s because they were white.

The fact they colonised us never seems to be mentioned!

31 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

What?  There have been Romans and Vikings in Britain !!?? No fucking way!

Why is this never mentioned?

It's not as if the Kirk in Falkirk is even an old Viking word...

5 minutes ago, Mediocre Hat Stand said:

Odd that when Duncan and Dawson make racist posts the first reaction from Falkirk fans is to boast they don't care and immediately attempt to brush it under the carpet. Really poor stuff. 

You’ll huff and you’ll puff and you’ll run out of ammo.....yet again.

2 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Why do you say that ? Were you involved in it personally. You should feel ashamed and apologise profusely

2 minutes ago, Bairnschild said:

Why do you say that ? Were you involved in it personally. You should feel ashamed and apologise profusely

Oh come on Edi. That is one seriously crap effort at an alias. Or is this not yet your fully formed alias? Is this just one you are looking at?