The Falkirk FC Thread

56 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

Getting rid of Dennon Lewis and bringing in S.Lavery? I thought Falkirk weren't actually racist :o

Common mistake. Slavery had absolutely nothing to do with racism, and absolutely everything to do with economic prosperity.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:
Common mistake. Slavery had absolutely nothing to do with racism, and absolutely everything to do with economic prosperity.

Lets not, shall we?

A wee bit of enlightenment for Leo. Nowt more than that.

13 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

Delighted to see Partick signing Conor Hazard. The guy is so bad he got dropped for Robbie Thomson last year. 

I'm surprised you didn't break the exclusive of him signing for us...

26 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Anybody else noticed a complete lack of Bainsfordbairn today . I wonder

:lol: I do occasionally get days where I can enjoy my retirement rather than spending all of them at a football stadium.  Today was one of them as no signings were ever planned for it. Most of the Commercial team are still off too.

Whether the club will make any announcements based on pictures I may have taken yesterday is up to them. I don't know. Not my department I'm afraid; unpaid volunteers don't dictate timings. 

The only thing I'd be confident of is that Tom Dallison won't be announced as having left. That's not ITK, but rather based on an earlier prediction made by someone else whose success rate would make Michael Fish and David Icke blush.

Unless of course he counters that "leaving" meant Dallo was going home to dinner, a movie on TV and then bed.

4 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

:lol: I do occasionally get days where I can enjoy my retirement rather than spending all of them at a football stadium.  Today was one of them as no signings were ever planned for it. Most of the Commercial team are still off too.

Whether the club will make any announcements based on pictures I may have taken yesterday is up to them. I don't know. Not my department I'm afraid; unpaid volunteers don't dictate timings. 

The only thing I'd be confident of is that Tom Dallison won't be announced as having left. That's not ITK, but rather based on an earlier prediction made by someone else whose success rate would make Michael Fish and David Icke blush.

Unless of course he counters that "leaving" meant Dallo was going home to dinner, a movie on TV and then bed.

I sense you're not committed to my living vicariously goals, Bainsfordbairn. Very disappointed.

20 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Does this mean you were taking pictures of players before the contracts were agreed with the player and respective clubs as a just in case??

Well deserved fellow Bainsfordian

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
17 minutes ago, MetalWolf said:
Does this mean you were taking pictures of players before the contracts were agreed with the player and respective clubs as a just in case??

Tapping up m8. Its called tapping up.

Morton player I heard