The Falkirk FC Thread

7 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

The edge has played against Falkirk 5 times in 30 months at United.

Losing 1 which was in 2016 shortly after signing for United. 

He played both legs in the play offs when united put us out in 2017 also.

I am not accusing anyone of anything but if he was a white Scottish defender he wouldn’t get half the flack he does ATM, see Boyata and Ambrose.

Absolute bollocks bud.

Dallison, Marr, Chalmers, Harrison, TOE, and ten million others have been completely and utterly annihilated on here and elsewhere for their shiteness. All are white.

9 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

I am not accusing anyone of anything but if he was a white Scottish defender he wouldn’t get half the flack he does ATM, see Boyata and Ambrose.

This is nonsense.

38 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Mckenna should be able to play the roddie manley role surely. Bit of pace and very good with the ball at feet.  Not so strong in thre air which is why you would pair him with a more physical player like Edjenguele or Harrison.

McKenna couldn't do the centre half role last week nevermind another role !!

31 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

The announcement we were all waiting on is here...

Friday night fitba away to Morton and home to Ayr.

That'll be the twitter notifications off, can't handle the stress.

Morton game now on my burfday, goalposts now moved as I will be abroad, funnily we played Morton away on my burfday before in 0-0 draw which gave us the trademark Elvis fist pumps.  A win that night and win our following 2 or 3 games could've put us top with playing a game more.

17 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

That's out of order. Racism is a crime and crime is for Fifers 

I know this will probably amuse some of you, but did Muirhead ever play in Centre Mid for you ?

He came on against Inverness on Tuesday night and actually looked pretty effective playing that role for us, maybe it's because we lacked a bit of fight and height in there, but he definitely looked the part.

Tbf Dunfermline have a track record of doing shite swap transfers. When we were both in League 1 we sent them a useless, finished, Andy Barrowman who scored a couple of goals as they finished 7th. Meanwhile we got Ross Forbes from them in return, who's goals and assists every week fired us to promotion. 
"Track record" names 1 swap deal 🤦‍♂️

1 minute ago, WATTOO said:

I know this will probably amuse some of you, but did Muirhead ever play in Centre Mid for you ?

He came on against Inverness on Tuesday night and actually looked pretty effective playing that role for us, maybe it's because we lacked a bit of fight and height in there, but he definitely looked the part.

A couple of times under McKinnon 

56 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

He played a couple of time under Mckinnon and once when Kerr was crocked under Houston. Was pretty dire. Hasnt the ability to play as a lump it centre half never mind a midfielder.