The Falkirk FC Thread

Paton and Petra are still here for next season too I believe.  I expect Dixon will be kept and probably be made captain hopefully as a CB rather than a LB.  I can't help but feel County will release DKD but I expect he'll be snapped up by a championship side.

1 minute ago, MetalWolf said:

Paton and Petra are still here for next season too I believe.  I expect Dixon will be kept and probably be made captain hopefully as a CB rather than a LB.  I can't help but feel County will release DKD but I expect he'll be snapped up by a championship side.

I either hope or expect none of the above will happen.

Petra is a weird one in that I think he's shite and don't want him but, as an international, he will see himself as too big for League 1.

Paton was rumoured to be leaving either way despite his extra year.

I want Dixon to fvck.

And aye, DKD would go to a Partick or a Dundee before coming to us.

5 minutes ago, BendtnerBairn said:

You love another teams thread, Brooklyn dint ye?

I'm merely pointing out that there's no way DKD will be in League One next season.  Bizarre chat from some Falkirk fans.

For all his good points, he's going to need a team that's willing to put up with his mistakes which can (and did) cost goals. That's why he's been sent out on loan, to learn in an environment which won't be costly to Ross County. 

2 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I'm merely pointing out that there's no way DKD will be in League One next season.  Bizarre chat from some Falkirk fans.

Well given that's what I just said in my post that's clearly no my point.

Just saying, see that barnet in yer pic aw er P&B.

I’m sure once you pop off to the League 1 forum us Championship posters will leave you alone.

Give my best to Stranraer.

1 minute ago, BendtnerBairn said:

I think someone needs to explain the concept of a multi-club forum to you.

DKD has another year left on his contract so will probably go out on loan in the Championship again.

what you on about? the previous two mentions of DKD said he will go to a championship side before us

5 minutes ago, sick boy said:

what you on about? the previous two mentions of DKD said he will go to a championship side before us

There's been plenty of chat about him over the last week or two coming back to Falkirk next season.  County fans have already told you they won't punt him down to the Seaside Leagues.

4 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

There's been plenty of chat about him over the last week or two coming back to Falkirk next season.  County fans have already told you they won't punt him down to the Seaside Leagues.

Think that’s more down to folk wishing he’d stay, since he was comfortably one of our best players.

Think most Bairns are well aware the chances of him returning are virtually zero.

Although, DKD does love a crowdwank, so you never know.:rolleyes:

Just now, JinkyBairn said:

Think that’s more down to folk wishing he’d stay, since he was comfortably one of our best players.

Think most Bairns are well aware the chances of him returning are virtually zero.

Although, DKD does love a crowdwank, so you never know.:rolleyes:

A bit like me in that sense, less the crowd bit of course.

51 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

For all his good points, he's going to need a team that's willing to put up with his mistakes which can (and did) cost goals. That's why he's been sent out on loan, to learn in an environment which won't be costly to Ross County. 

When you look at it that red card at QotS was the difference of being relegated or staying up but then i could add in any game that Fasan played in when we were up on goals against opposition and he managed to gift them the points.

9 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Even if we stayed up most had him tabbed as a stretch target. No one would have expected it.