The Falkirk FC Thread

4 minutes ago, BooBairn said:

No statement yet is absolutely f**king wild.

One way or other, the old guard are on the way out. I think they'll slip away quietly and leave statements to their replacements.

I'd be surprised if you see anything soon other than a list of players who won't be here next season.

1 hour ago, gav-ffc said:

Would be disappointed if we didn’t have a contract ready for Kyle Turner of Stranraer.

Dundee United and West Brom have already contacted him, apparently, so I think you'll struggle with that one.

18 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

And don Thomas at Dumbarton

Hes still got a year left on his deal.

One way or other, the old guard are on the way out. I think they'll slip away quietly and leave statements to their replacements. I'd be surprised if you see anything soon other than a list of players who won't be here next season.

Would be good if this was all done and dusted before ST go on sale as this could encourage fans to renew.  

No matter who the manager is next season they are going to need as healthy a budget as possible if we are to put together the squad to go up at the first attempt. The old guard hanging about won't help season ticket sales.

2 minutes ago, MustGo said:

totally sick ov reading the crap from the pencil pushing keyboard fighters on here. its clear half ov u dont even go 2 games. the real fans were the 1s outside after the game. most of you guys spent the game posting on here. virgins. 

^^^ Craig Campbell

Would be good if this was all done and dusted before ST go on sale as this could encourage fans to renew.  No matter who the manager is next season they are going to need as healthy a budget as possible if we are to put together the squad to go up at the first attempt. The old guard hanging about won't help season ticket sales.

The old guard hanging about will kill season ticket sales.

2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

The state of the replies to all the tweets like this from utter dross.

Half expecting someone to advocate keeping Fasan this summer at this rate.

You've read my mind. Ray McKinnon is getting off far too light too.

Guest Ecosse83
10 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

The state of the replies to all the tweets like this from utter dross.

Half expecting someone to advocate keeping Fasan this summer at this rate.

Our release list better be a bloody long one this season :lol: