The Falkirk FC Thread

17 minutes ago, LatapyBairn said:

Ray was given a choice of signing 18 average players or 10 quality ones, and he’s rightly taken the quality route. 

Ray was not "given" a choice. He was given a budget. How he spends that budget is entirely up to him. Just as it was with Paul Hartley.

Having said that, I've heard whispers of rumours of scurrilous gossip, which of course I couldn't possibly claim to be factual. These whispers suggested that someone at a higher level tried to influence how the budget would be spent.  That person lost the battle. But is now going around claiming that the current setup was all his idea in the first place, even though he originally tried to argue against it. 

All just rumours of course. Those are our currency in online fan forums, as no-one can possibly know what's really happening.

Maybe apart from yourself. You have a track record of posting accurate insider info.

Tell me, how do you think our "last out the door" right back Lewis Kidd played yesterday?

7 minutes ago, BudBairn said:

I take it Dunne has gone? I thought he was still there. I guess we won’t be playing in the reserve league.

Dont think he is signed. He is just training with the club?

If he was signed hed have been on the bench

Dont think he is signed. He is just training with the club?
If he was signed hed have been on the bench

Makes sense, not sure why he’s not been signed up. Looked a decent prospect. Oh well Ray needs another 5 signings too pad the squad out a bit.

I'd ignore talk of boycotts and crowd numbers from yesterday as let's be honest here nobody gives a f**k about the league cup anymore.

Very easy for folk to say they boycotted the game but wouldn't have went anyway. Also a lot of folk on holidays.

I will judge the numbers by how many turn up on August 10.

In my own case I haven't yet purchased my usual South stand ST but will do so shortly.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Relegator Ritchie said:
Enlighten me as to how I ignore the p***k please...

Go to account settings, ignored users. Find him, and file him in the bin.

It only works when people dont quote the twat