The Falkirk FC Thread

“Falkirk fans, be careful of this man”. Wise words.
Is it possible that our MSG could make one more enormous clusterfuck of this? A clusterfuck to rule over all clusterfucks?
We are going to find out very soon.
"Stay tuned to find out" would have been a better end to that post IMO.

The MSG arent leaving without their money, so I am sure the PI's that have the guy with 200 snaps in the bank are wide of the mark at least.

The most seethe inducing possibility here is the MSG remaining in place with BtB kicked into the long grass.

29 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Why don't we wait till the btb boys have spoken to this guy. People getting carried away over feck all before we know anything about the whole thing.

Not getting carried away in the slightest. had my fears long before now as have others on here.

ETA Nothing to do with the finances, this is a new revelation to me (if true)

Edited by 60`s bairn

Full time Ayr 2 Stranraer 2. We required 4 other results to go out way. 3 did today, with one meaningful game to come to come tomorrow which has a good chance of coming up.

Essentially, we've gone out on goal difference.
Actually, East Fife getting a bonus point against Hearts fucked that. Missed that result. Hey ho.

Same for me. I have said for a while now that no matter how cynical I get, I just can’t keep up. That hasn’t changed one iota. I will trust K & D’s gut feeling from Monday’s meeting more than anything I have heard or read up to now. We all need to start out with a healthy dose of scepticism. That’s not being negative. It’s just being sensible.
We know well enough that chancers still exist in the Scottish game. You only have to look to West Lothian for an unbroken 24 year history of that. Hopefully that is not where we are headed.

Kenny and Keith going

I've just googled Alan Gow and Frank the Bairn and there's absolutely nothing connecting them, other than a fondness for tulips and both may have bought chips at Benny T's. Needs some serious investigation.

I dont know. I havent spoken to him. I havent heard any in depths business claims from him. I dont imagine the formation of a new company in a venture like this is majorly unusual. Maybe it is.

Do you think the MSG are taking IOU's for their shares?

If a bid to get them out of our club which I and most other fans want, passes whatever they (who claim to be fans) require as due diligence, then I think its same to assume that they have more about them than the newly registered P&B poster franky has dug up from Companies House....
Certainly property developers do it all the time. That's not to say it's a good thing from our point of view, but it is common. It separates thier other businesses from the development in question. If the development goes Pete Tong, the other entities can carry on trading.

The MSG have to ensure, somehow, that the new owners interest in us doesn't end as soon as they develop and sell on the rest of the site.

15 minutes ago, Frankthebairn said:

Welshbairn what’s your view on Mark Campbell’s legitamacy then?im happy for both the fans or Alan gows proposed takeover,least then it’s not in the hands of a Con Man

You should get back on the coach Dylan, you might miss a windmill. I have no idea of Mark Campbell's legitimacy but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until he shows the board transparent proof of where the money is coming from, if he hasn't already. Random googled screenshots from disgruntled BEXLEY IS BONKERS! bloggers  and the like do nothing to make me doubt his bona fides. In the meantime I'll wait in hopeful but cautious anticipation. If you actually have evidence of him being a con man you should post it on here. Otherwise folk might come to the conclusion you're a bitter, shitstirring shitebag with zero ITK credibility.

Edited by welshbairn

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

You should get back on the coach Dylan, you might miss a windmill. I have no idea of Mark Campbell's legitimacy but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until he shows the board transparent proof of where the money is coming from, if he hasn't already. Random googled screenshots from disgruntled BEXLEY IS BONKERS! bloggers  and the like do nothing to make me doubt his bona fides. In the meantime I'll wait in hopeful but cautious anticipation. If you actually have evidence of him being a con man you should post it on here. Otherwise folk might come to the conclusion you're a bitter, shitstirring shitebag.

And

Telt. 

Guest Ecosse83

Got to love a new poster claiming to know everything about Mark Campbell. I wonder who Frank/Dylan is?  

MSG Member 1/2

Morton fan  7/4

Monkey tennis 7/1

Btb member 100/1

Already posted pics on here,we will see what the outcome is then you can get back to me [emoji106] just another Craig Whyte looking to use Falkirk football club 
Yep. You certainly showed everyone that they shouldn't trust one side of a story.... by posting a barely literate twitter rant about a barber shop.....