The Falkirk FC Thread

Just now, Gaz said:

. He totally over-reacted

Well that’s not like him. Not at all, no siree. Definitely doesn’t like to draw attention to himself, loves being in the background. Dunno what’s gone on there. 

It was when their manager was complaining about stoppage time at the end of the first half, and I shouted about his keeper's time-wasting. He totally over-reacted
Tbh, unless he has grounds to remove you from the stadium, he doesnt really have grounds to even open his mouth.

Just now, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:
Tweet Mark Campbell about it.

No need hel find it now during his daily googling.

Got to admit, i've not been keeping up on the MC chat. Is he a rapey beast now or something?

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

Well that’s not like him. Not at all, no siree. Definitely doesn’t like to draw attention to himself, loves being in the background. Dunno what’s gone on there. 

Wonder what he would have made of the guy that used to follow the linesman from the Watson Street corner flag to the half way line giving non stop abuse every home game at Brockville. That guy would have made Malcolm Tucker look slightly sarcastic, hilarious stuff. Anybody remember him ?

2 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Wonder what he would have made of the guy that used to follow the linesman from the Watson Street corner flag to the half way line giving non stop abuse every home game at Brockville. That guy would have made Malcolm Tucker look slightly sarcastic, hilarious stuff. Anybody remember him ?

Auld Jock?

1 hour ago, Senor Bairn said:

Is he the wee baldy c**t that usually swaggers about the south stand shouting at the rest of the stewards?

No he’s not baldy. He usually swans round about the tunnel in a look at me I’m dead important manner. You’d know him. Belly the size of the centre circle just about. 

I'd like to think they would go back to Alan Gows bid as they have backed themselves into a corner with this one if MC fails the Due Diligence.

I heard today that Jin jack ross opinion was that the Sunderland deal was never really on . They suspected the guy was a Walter Mitty from the outset and when that was confirmed , he was politely dropped . One phone call to Sunderland should have happened a long time ago and all this palava could have been avoided . I see that PH is in the press today stating that the reason he failed at Falkirk was that “all was not well behind the scenes”
We need this saga to be over !

Is there anyone on here  who remembers an away game at Broomfield in 1983?

I ask because their goalie threw the ball out and it hit our striker, John Jobson, on the back. I'm not sure if he kicked it straight into the net or whether it bounced off him and in, but I'm certain it was our first goal in a 2-0 victory.

It's the closest thing I can think of (at least in a Falkirk match) to our second goal today.

Does anyone know if it happened as I remember it?

Edited by Bainsfordbairn
grammar

Is there anyone on here  who remembers an away game at Broomfield in 1983?
I ask because their goalie threw the ball out and it hit our striker, John Jobson, on the back. I'm not sure if he kicked it straight into the net or whether it bounced off him and in, but I'm certain it was our first goal in a 2-0 victory.
It's the closest thing I can think of (at least in a Falkirk match) to our second goal today.
Does anyone know if it happened as I remember it?

Yes my mate and I went nuts and when we stopped jumping about he realised he had jumped all over his fags that fell out of his pocket.

He was hit and he tapped it in.