The Falkirk FC Thread

10 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Certainly one side or the other is stalling for time. This has now extended beyond the time it took the Glazers to complete the Man Utd purchase.

I still believe he doesn't have the cash yet & he's scurrying around trying to get his investors to cough up.

I really can't think of any other reason why it hasn't been concluded yet. Lex said weeks ago they were nearly there.

10 minutes ago, Hank von Hell said:

really can't think of any other reason why it hasn't been concluded yet. 

Bought many football clubs before?

Maybe you can enlighten me as to how long this process should take?

May I point out this has taken less time so far then both houses I've bought.

9 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Your right i can imagine it will be a long process but it was MC who put the timescale of "end of Aug" then it was "couple of weeks away" at the Forfar game and then yesterday " a few weeks away" and as we don't get much updates from the club people can only go with what he's saying.

Nothing is going to happen overnight, as others mentioned there will prob have to be a EGM before any sale goes through, i can see this dragging out for at least another couple of months, that is unless he get's shown the door before then.

On the flip side of that, the parties responsible who really SHOULD know how long it should take were telling us in late July that it would be done in time to sign players in the window.

Then it was close.

Then almost three weeks ago, in an act of whatis now typical smalltimeness, told someone I know in Behind the Goals over a lukewarm can of lager that it would be done in 2 weeks.

Then just last week it was "a few weeks" away.

What's a few weeks? Well to a man with a grasp of time so muddy that it wouldn't look out of place in the fucking Marvel Universe, who can possibly say.....

What I can say for certain is that at all points of buying the two houses I have bought in my time, all parties were aware of what was going on. Dont think we can say that for the bonkersest beard from Bexley.

26 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Are these rhetorical questions or do you want me to seriously answer them?

Funnily enough I was responding to a post that said it had gone on longer than the Glazers' purchase of Man Utd.

So some non-rhetorical questions for you

MC has been constantly saying for some time it's 2 weeks away, it's always 2 weeks away - why would that be if it was really 6 weeks away as part of a normal process. Why would he say 2 weeks? 

I don't know how long the process should take , can I ask do you - how long would you expect it to be from the moment preferred bidder status is granted?

Wait a minute - aren't you in MC's Zombie Twitter Cult ???? 

(BTW - I bought my last house & moved in all within 3 weeks). 

Edited by Hank von Hell

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

On the flip side of that, the parties responsible who really SHOULD know how long it should take were telling us in late July that it would be done in time to sign players in the window.

Then it was close.

Then almost three weeks ago, in an act of whatis now typical smalltimeness, told someone I know in Behind the Goals over a lukewarm can of lager that it would be done in 2 weeks.

What's a few weeks? Well to a man with a grasp of time so muddy that it wouldn't look out of place in the fucking Marvel Universe, who can possibly say.....

What I can say for certain is that at all points of buying the two houses I have bought in my time, all parties were aware of what was going on. Dont think we can say that for the bonkersest beard from Bexley.

Yep, indeed MC has not handled this well with telling us time frames that didn't work out.

Football fans do tend to suffer from a problem of wanting things yesterday.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Then it was close.

I think it's important to mention the omnipresent Winking Emojis ………..from a grown man ……..and a businessman...……..and a "tycoon" (Ha Ha!)   

19 minutes ago, Hank von Hell said:

Yes he did Gary......love the emojis by the way - very MC.

Pretty embarrassing.

#MCzombietwitterlovecult  

Jeez.

Be a great night out with you if you Cannae see when someone is having a laugh or being serious.

Feel free to stop quoting me. A bit boring now

1 hour ago, Gaz FFC said:

Well I am the only Gary that supports Falkirk.

I'm curious , why would YOU post this and say it's you, all gushing & fawning - typical of the MC Cult ,when it's is not you as you say? 

Then today ,when I bring it up ,then delete all your tweets. 

Just curious @GaryGlen71

Wit the fucks this

Membership of the MC cult is restricted to taxi drivers publicans sauna owners unreal estate agents and the fans who believe if we build a fourth stand “the new fans to fill it will follow “ Those who want to swap life in Bronx for Bainsford will be admitted on a strict one in 300 out basis. A liking for goatees and coffee and talking like a big girl on Twitter will most certainly help!