The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Ecosse83
9 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Context dear fellow, context.

Your remark followed a table showing how clubs voted.  Clearly you were talking about stopping going to away games, as a sanction against other clubs.

There are Rangers fans who wince at your posts.

And you call me a walloper 🤣

Anyway I've had enough of your trolling for today! 

12 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Context dear fellow, context.

Your remark followed a table showing how clubs voted.  Clearly you were talking about stopping going to away games, as a sanction against other clubs.

There are Rangers fans who wince at your posts.

What a load of tosh. As he said earlier he has been going to more away games than home games over the last few years. Next season due to the club needing more money he will try and go to more home games than away games.  You seem to be the only one wincing at his posts and that's because you haven't read them properly.

5 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Crowdwanking again.  You show them.

They get crappy crowds but are 2 (two) divisions above your sorry lot.  Yes, you get them telt.

The point was that Hamilton will feel the loss of season ticket sales a lot less than other clubs.

You are a very argue and argumentative person.

5 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

What a load of tosh. As he said earlier he has been going to more away games than home games over the last few years. Next season due to the club needing more money he will try and go to more home games than away games.  You seem to be the only one wincing at his posts and that's because you haven't read them properly.

No, I think they're shite as well.

Someone who didn't go to many home games because of your board will now go to more, despite them not changing anything, seems like a man of particularly low principles.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

Guest Ecosse83
Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

No, I think they're shite as well.

Someone who didn't go to many home games because of your board will now go to more, despite them not changing anything, seems like a man of particularly low principles.

Show me where I said I didn't go because of the board? 

Do folk just make stuff up on here for the fun of it?

4 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

No, I think they're white as well.

If it means your club stays alive then most people will get behind it. Its sheer folly to lose your club just because the owners have made a cant of it recently. Clubs will need all the backing they can get to get through this. And who says he was unhappy with the bod anyway?

Edited by Shadwell Dog

4 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

If it means your club stays alive then most people will get behind it. Its sheer folly to lose your club just because the owners have made a cant of it recently. Clubs will need all the backing they can get to get through this. And who says he was unhappy with the bod anyway?

I’m lost ?? Who does Sergeant Wilson think is white as well ??

Guest Ecosse83

Why didn't you care about home games then?

I went to some but attended more away games than home. I always preferred the away day than going to the Falkirk stadium, I have to admit if we had a good pub next to the stadium I would probably attend more (yes the pub is an important part of watching Falkirk I'm afraid)

It takes me 2 trains to get to Falkirk so it's not as if I'm close by for the home games anyway.

3 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

I went to some but attended more away games than home. I always preferred the away day than going to the Falkirk stadium, I have to admit if we had a good pub next to the stadium I would probably attend more (yes the pub is an important part of watching Falkirk I'm afraid)

It takes me 2 trains to get to Falkirk so it's not as if I'm close by for the home games anyway.

Far too straight forward an answer.🤣

5 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

Just now, Shadwell Dog said:

Far too straight forward an answer.🤣

Just not that interested before.

Guest Ecosse83

Before you decided you should go more often.

It's quite simple the ardent supporters go to all games. Less ardent go to less games. You fell into the latter group.

I haven't went to all games for a few seasons now. I had a wee boy and quite frankly the missus wouldn't let me disappear every Saturday just now. 

He will be able to attend soon though so that will sort that out.

Anything else?

41 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Crowdwanking again.  You show them.

They get crappy crowds but are 2 (two) divisions above your sorry lot.  Yes, you get them telt.

A club's league position is of no relevance right now and wont be for some time so, yes, having lots of fans is a fairly positive attribute.