The Falkirk FC Thread

on the of chance of this charlatan turning up I will be asking if the intention is now to pay of the soft loans and getting us on an even keel without the intention of selling a player every season before we kick a ball. I will also be asking how clubs like raith can invest in new players despite having at least a thousand less season ticket holders than us and haven't sold a player for anything like a hundred grand in god knows how long eta I will be stunned if ict or st Johnstone have sold more than that we are being totally hoodwinked

When was the last time Raith finished above you in the league?

and most for development of the east side of the stadium. The club is currently hamstrung by the council and maybe we can make a crust from the other side now

Has their ever been any plans for the East side of the ground?

To be honest I don't see the point in spending a single shiny dime on the East side.

Guest Back Post Misses

Has their ever been any plans for the East side of the ground?

To be honest I don't see the point in spending a single shiny dime on the East side.

There has been planning permission for years. No idea if there are plans but the club needs to try to make money from the stadium. The east side is the only place possible I guess.

Guest Back Post Misses

What you reckon it'd be, a fourth stand? They should be looking to get some sort of beer tent or something at the stadium, they could make a killing with very little spent. Even if it just sold bottles and they were ripping people off.

My understanding is that the planning permission that is in place has to have a stand as part of any development.

I know who Robinson is but who is Smith?

Had two loan spells with us under McGlynn and also in Murray's first season. Plays out wide for the most part, probably better as a wide player in a 3 rather than directly protecting a full back in a 4-4-2. Quite direct and not as tricky as, say, Jamie Walker - there was a Rovers-Falkirk game at Starks where Smith was basically unplayable, but all too often not quite at that level. Seemed to get more game time than Walker at Hearts, surprised he's on the let go list for them.

Edited by renton

IF we sign these Jambos, I'll be the opposite of happy, they are two duds! Houston was a scout a Celtic for a year, if he never managed to spot a hidden gem in that time, then he must be a total and utter clown.

What about the loan market? Has Houston just forgot about that?

He is working his pension, can't be arsed scouting, cant be arsed wheeling and dealing for a loan. Just sign generic freed players that just about fit our budget, totally insipid and uninspiring.

Guest Back Post Misses

Happy on both counts. However does seem a little like default signings.

Do you never post anything positive? You and your pals are just a bunch of negative so and so's

Hehehehehehehe