The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

Sadly the Werthers Originals Massive will buy their tickets for next season and f**k us over once again.

A bunch of pensioners going to support their football team is not responsible for Falkirk FC being a disgraceful organisation from top to bottom.

9 minutes ago, JustLuvinThepian said:

Perhaps a manager who has absolutely no knowledge of the Scottish game would be an interesting appointment.  Scottish managers just pass the same players from club to club and that's got us nowhere.  Only one manager, King Kenny, had previous playing or managerial experience in England before winning the Premiership (Blackburn in 1994/95).  Knowledge of the local game holds no water.  

Instead of two managers and a dof with no knowledge of the game.

We miss Telfer btw. 
Aye.... And you might accept losing a nip and tuck struggle with Partick on the last day because of badly timed injuroes to key personnell....

But we are a bag of cold vomit, have been for weeks and are being sold down the river by players who dont want to break into a sprint, and an arrogant DoF come manager who sounds like a failed candidate for the Apprentice.

Telfer has been decent when he has played this season but we can't simply afford a guy who a) turns in a 1 great performance every 5 games and b) struggles to even play 5 games in a row because he's injured half the time.

25 minutes ago, JustLuvinThepian said:

Perhaps a manager who has absolutely no knowledge of the Scottish game would be an interesting appointment.  Scottish managers just pass the same players from club to club and that's got us nowhere.  Only one manager, King Kenny, had previous playing or managerial experience in England before winning the Premiership (Blackburn in 1994/95).  Knowledge of the local game holds no water.  

Claudio Ranieri and Jose Mourinho (the second time) had both managed in England before being appointed at their clubs where they won the league.

For a club the size of Falkirk to have fallen out of the second tier is remarkable enough.

For them to genuinely look like quite possibly falling short of even reaching the play-offs during their second season at third tier level, Is kind of astonishing.

Genuine question:  How many 'smaller than Falkirk' clubs currently sit above them in the SPFL structure?

My guess would be around 15 or 16.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

1 hour ago, Harry Kinnear said:

I don’t have an issue with it as god knows we deserve a doing just now but I had to ask as I have never spent time on other teams threads. I genuinely wouldn’t concern myself with other clubs regularly unless we were playing them.

Good point brer. I always find it strange that fans of other teams choose to come and post on here. No matter how much I dislike other clubs, and there’s plenty I fucking loathe, you couldn’t pay me to waste even a minute of my time or effort trawling through their thread. It’s Falkirk and only Falkirk, nothing else relating to football remotely interests me

Edited by MSG GTF!

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

For a club the size of Falkirk to have fallen out of the second tier is remarkable enough.

For them to genuinely look like quite possibly falling short of even reaching the play-offs during their second season at third tier level, Is kind of astonishing.

Genuine question:  How many 'smaller than Falkirk' clubs currently sit above them in the SPFL structure?

My guess would be around 15 or 16.

I've always thought we are somewhere along the lines of being the 10th to 14th (ish) biggest club in the country.

2 hours ago, kemlinbairn said:

Perhaps a bit off topic here but do you think the Bod, MSG, management and players ever come on here to read the depth of feeling we have against them at the moment?

Just asking for a friend 

Wouldn’t matter if they did. The arrogance of these c*nts knows no bounds. The MSG and Board probably still think they are doing a magnificent job. Shameful b*stards, not a single one of them a true Falkirk man. 

Edited by MSG GTF!

35 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

A bunch of pensioners going to support their football team is not responsible for Falkirk FC being a disgraceful organisation from top to bottom.

A bunch of pensioners with lot of shares in their football team are.

3 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I've always thought we are somewhere along the lines of being the 10th to 14th (ish) biggest club in the country.

96F2CD32-D5A8-429C-AD7C-F8F82D940DE7.jpeg.f74bdb28f38e66c0bf563711e3dd55bb.jpeg

You last won a major honour in 1957. 

FFS 🤦 

17 minutes ago, MSG GTF! said:

Good point brer. I always find it strange that fans of other teams choose to come and post on here. No matter how much I dislike other clubs, and there’s plenty I fucking loathe, you couldn’t pay me to waste even a minute of my time or effort trawling through their thread. It’s Falkirk and only Falkirk, nothing else relating to football remotely interests me

Exactly pal, don't see the point of it but heyho each to their own.

Guest Ecosse83

Oh well there goes my season ticket next season and my wee lads first season ticket. f**k em 

Edited by Ecosse83