The Falkirk FC Thread

I wonder if our happiest fans will be there.....!!!!

Should get the Sun to do a follow up

The Clubs first Fans Open Forum of the 2015-16 Season is to be held at The Falkirk Stadium on Monday 3rd August 2015 at 7pm.

The Forum - open to all Falkirk supporters will be an opportunity to hear from Peter Houston on his plans and hopes for the new season.

The Open Forum will provide an opportunity to learn about the Boards proposals for greater fan engagement in running the Club.

An outline of these proposals, along with a draft constitution, will be posted on the website in advance of the meeting

I wouldn't say Taiwo's better than Millar. Millar was far more influential in our midfield than Taiwo has been so far.

Depends what Millar we are talking about..... the queens version that can't last 90 mins, it's a no contest

I wonder if our happiest fans will be there.....!!!!

Should get the Sun to do a follow up

The Clubs first Fans Open Forum of the 2015-16 Season is to be held at The Falkirk Stadium on Monday 3rd August 2015 at 7pm.

The Forum - open to all Falkirk supporters will be an opportunity to hear from Peter Houston on his plans and hopes for the new season.

The Open Forum will provide an opportunity to learn about the Boards proposals for greater fan engagement in running the Club.

An outline of these proposals, along with a draft constitution, will be posted on the website in advance of the meeting

I love how the Board take credit for their proposals?

The whole initiative was stared by 5 or 6 fans back in November.

It would, BeJizz. Your point?

My point is quite bluntly.... They would sell their Granny's if the price was right... Money in the bank does not build a side capable of competing...I take it you were there on Saturday...riveting stuff, thank Christ there was no extra time!!!

Vaulks is better - sorry

I don't agree... Mark Millar proved his worth over 2 different spells. I thought he was different class.

Yes, Vaulks is good too but in a different position, Millar was creative and could put a ball through the eye of a needle. Vaulks' distibution let's him down sometimes... It's Millar for me, he just shades it

Depends what Millar we are talking about..... the queens version that can't last 90 mins, it's a no contest

New Millar this season still making runs deep into injury time on sat, could well turn out to be Fowlers Finest signing.