The Falkirk FC Thread

I think we could spend an awful lot of money and finish exactly the same position in the league.

So what does that mean then?

Another session with us struggling to beat part time teams displaying slow unattractive football boring teams to death with tippy tappy pishy uninspiring slow mundane borefest football. This instead of being a slick fast flowing entertaining team that has supporters clammering to the stadium to inject some lively atmosphere... Thank feck I've not bought a ST then if what you are suggesting is our strategy?

LET'S MAKE SURE WE DON'T GET ABOVE OURSELVES THEN, LET'S NOT SPEND ANY MONEY AND FIFTH WILL DO US FINE, After all, Rangers, Hibs, St Mirren and QOS are in our league. So let's not waste money and try to entertain these suckers that have bought over 2500 ST's.

It's okay to stay in the championship for another year and the ways things are looking, we may need to invest to keep us in this league?

#borefestfootballrus!

We have more money than the club has had ever since this lot took over in 1998. We went up in 2004/5 because an individual bank rolled us not money the club earned. We now have less debt since administration too.

Nothing will change in the ambition front until the purse strings are out of this group of major shareholders IMO. Nobody is saying go daft just give the support some hope that we are trying to build the club and move it forward. Existence and plodding is the only thing these know. New Chairman is merely a front.

Houston has access to more money than Raith, Queens, Morton, Livi easily. That's our competition. Probably as much cash as St Mirren.

The chairman isn't making him waste it on utter dross.

So what does that mean then?

Another session with us struggling to beat part time teams displaying slow unattractive football boring teams to death with tippy tappy pishy uninspiring slow mundane borefest football. This instead of being a slick fast flowing entertaining team that has supporters clammering to the stadium to inject some lively atmosphere... Thank feck I've not bought a ST then if what you are suggesting is our strategy?

LET'S MAKE SURE WE DON'T GET ABOVE OURSELVES THEN, LET'S NOT SPEND ANY MONEY AND FIFTH WILL DO US FINE, After all, Rangers, Hibs, St Mirren and QOS are in our league. So let's not waste money and try to entertain these suckers that have bought over 2500 ST's.

It's okay to stay in the championship for another year and the ways things are looking, we may need to invest to keep us in this league?

#borefestfootballrus!

:lol:

How many teams in Scotland can play slick fast flowing entertaining football?

Houston has access to more money than Raith, Queens, Morton, Livi easily. That's our competition. Probably as much cash as St Mirren.

The chairman isn't making him waste it on utter dross.

Their signings are worse than ours FFS. How many players they have signed would improve us? Not many I would suggest. Peanuts gets you monkeys in any walk of life. If we want better unfortunately it costs.

I don't think the three signings we have made are dross. I am pleased Houston is taking his time to get someone he believes is going to improve us. His point is on the money we are offering it is not easy.

The club has been backed big time by the fans again this summer. They have royally fucked up most of the goodwill that oozed out of the town during May. Nothing will change at Falkirk until we have new owners. They won't do anything to put the club in jeopardy again like they did before which is to be admired but it is going to be god awfully mediocre and dull.

Edited by Back Post Misses

Their signings are worse than ours FFS. How many players they have signed would improve us? Not many I would suggest. Peanuts gets you monkeys in any walk of life. If we want better unfortunately it costs.

I don't think the three signings we have made are dross. I am pleased Houston is taking his time to get someone he believes is going to improve us. His point is on the money we are offering it is not easy.

The club has been backed big time by the fans again this summer. They have royally fucked up most of the goodwill that oozed out of the town during May. Nothing will change at Falkirk until we have new owners. They won't do anything to put the club in jeopardy again like they did before which is to be admired but it is going to be god awfully mediocre and dull.

Mark Millar? ;)