The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Ecosse83
3 minutes ago, FK1Bairn said:

I dont know about that. There's no point punting him before Saturday as there's nobody who's going to get a good enough tune out of those players that day to claw that back but I'd like to think he'll be away after then. 

Season ticket renewal time has started. Were we to go up there would have been a rush for ST's but since that's not going to happen now then something has to be done to entice people to part with their dosh. 

It’s going to take something special for me to part with my cash for next season. PATG when I can be arsed! 

Just now, Tea and Busquets said:

Something we’ve lacked since being in this league that every title winning team has is a big bruising centre half. Our defenders are absolute shitebags and have been each season since we’ve been down here.

And a goal scorer

5 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Story I heard from a scout was that McCall was caught sniffing the white stuff which hastened his departure from firhill so I doubt he'll be back in football for a while.

had also heard this.

For me, McGlynn should go tonight. No question. Let McGinn take the players for Saturday…….to tinker like McGlynn did tonight is wholly unacceptable.

I have absolutely zero faith in him, and for me, this will damage the club hugely, and will undoubtedly slow ST sales, and FSS uptake too. To keep him at the club would be a terrible decision.

I do not care that he is a nice guy…he clearly is yesterday’s news in terms of management, and hasn’t a clue how to organise a side.

Lawal not part of things again. For me, the four players we have worthy of building a team around are Morrison, Yeats, Lawal and Burrell. Yet our manager has treated three of them like bit part players.

He has to go. He really has to go.

8 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

We're capable of scoring 4 goals but there's no chance we'll keep a clean sheet on Saturday. Losing Allan's a blow as it means the only option of a change up there is Matty Wright.

Kinnear
Yeats Donaldson Mckay Mccann
Henderson
Morrison Max Lawal Kennedy
Burrell. 

Kinnear should help Williamson find his seat in the stands.

Didn't make one save tonight and PJ can feel aggrieved he's been dropped now. I'd have hooked him, Oliver and Williamson well before half-time.

Guest Ecosse83
1 minute ago, Duncan Freemason said:

For me, McGlynn should go tonight. No question. Let McGinn take the players for Saturday…….to tinker like McGlynn did tonight is wholly unacceptable.

I have absolutely zero faith in him, and for me, this will damage the club hugely, and will undoubtedly slow ST sales, and FSS uptake too. To keep him at the club would be a terrible decision.

I do not care that he is a nice guy…he clearly is yesterday’s news in terms of management, and hasn’t a clue how to organise a side.

Lawal not part of things again. For me, the four players we have worthy of building a team around are Morrison, Yeats, Lawal and Burrell. Yet our manager has treated three of them like bit part players.

😂😂😂😂 you can’t be serious? Burrell is bloody honkin! 

Just now, Harry Kinnear said:

And a bit of physicality throughout the team and a goalkeeper we can have confidence in.

We need a manager to have confidence in too….….and that isn’t John McGlynn.

Don’t get the Burrell love in. Poor again tonight

5 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Tbf, when you blamed the referee for that pumping tonight I thought you’d been sniffing the white stuff pal.

When did I blame the ref. If you read my post earlier I quite clearly said it was an unacceptable performance in that first half. The ref was shite and the sending off was farcical but as I said all that cost us was any slim chance of a comeback on Saturday. It was the final nail in the coffin. The other 5 nails were caused by horrendous defending.

Just now, Ecosse83 said:

😂😂😂😂 you can’t be serious? Burrell is bloody honkin! 

Really? You’ve seen him getting bits and pieces under McGlynn. If he is honking,  our manager has played a huge part in that.

I agree with this completely but the one thing I’m not so sure about and I know I’m going against the grain with most Falkirk fans in Callumn Morrison. I just don’t rate him that highly, he can be absolutely fantastic at times but he just doesn’t do it consistently for me. He misses a hell of a lot of chances and his final ball leaves a lot to be desired. He’s one that if he goes I would say good luck and bye.