The Falkirk FC Thread

MacIver barely had a touch and finished comfortably. Love strikers that just play on the shoulder and always maintaining position just sniffing out a chance. Great finish. Early days but this is exactly how I hoped us to play against the PT teams in the league when we dropped down. 

Edited by Van_damage

2 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Keeper flapping badly there.

Bad error but he made a huge save at 1-0 to keep us ahead. Did the same at the Stirling game, which largely went under appreciated after the match. Hopefully that doesn’t play in his mind too much moving ahead. Able to make those mistakes 3-0 up with only 5 minutes left. 

Have to say I wasn’t expecting such a dominant performance. Great tempo and pressing throughout the game. Good to see Lawal and Walker combine for the fourth goal too.

Need to keep up this level of consistency now as it doesn’t look like Hamilton are going to slip up.

Edited by PedroMoutinho

2 minutes ago, Van_damage said:

Bad error but he made a huge save at 1-0 to keep us ahead. Did the same at the Stirling game, which largely went under appreciated after the match. Hopefully that doesn’t play in his mind too much moving ahead. Able to make those mistakes 3-0 up with only 5 minutes left. 

Yeah he’s a young keeper it’s gonna happen. Really disappointing not to keep a clean sheet even though we won 4-1 we need to be keeping more clean sheets. I don’t think Hamilton have conceded a single league goal so far.

2 minutes ago, Big chungus said:

If millers out for next week I would 100% be starting lawal - he’s a goal threat and just adds that bit of directness that I just don’t see in Oliver and nesbitt. 

You'd probably have to move agyeman out wide then and play Ola in the middle.