The Falkirk FC Thread

9 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Anybody got any video or audio on Falkirk TV?

Haven't watched it for a while, massive improvement in quality, used to be just lumps of pixels juddering around the screen occasionally. :lol:

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I'm enjoying the development of first half houndings for those who make us shoot south first half

Not to sound like a main stand moaner but I’m slightly concerned that over the last 15 years we have almost no ability to score at the other end of our own psrk 😳

15 minutes ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

Not to sound like a main stand moaner but I’m slightly concerned that over the last 15 years we have almost no ability to score at the other end of our own psrk 😳

Load of nonsense. We put 3 past Stirling Albion when shooting into the North stand earlier on in the season. I could go on but I cba. 

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Haven't watched it for a while, massive improvement in quality, used to be just lumps of pixels juddering around the screen occasionally. :lol:

Commentary is a bit more researched and professional too, miss the occasional sweary screams at the ref though.. 😁 

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I think that Nesbit quite suits the pivot role. He always take the ball on the half turn with his head up. He doesnt dilly dally like he does further up the park. He just takes it and moves it on. Train him in that role IMO. 

I think it games like this when we are far better than the other team and have lots of the ball Nesbitt is good in that pivot role. Would include Gary Oliver too. However, against good opposition when we need to win the midfield battle and defend properly he just dosent have the physical or defensive capabilities.