The Falkirk FC Thread

Exactly, the league would be shit without a bit of that, what would we be talking about if this never happened. I think both managers know what each other is up to and are just having a laugh with it, I like it.

i think we will all have a laugh if any one of the three take killie down and hopefully out.

Edited by spratte

Nah they have stayed in the SPL for years by spending dosh they don't have. Horrible team plus I have to work with two blokes who support them who always rib me about the Bairns being a wee club. I would gladly see them dissappear to the lower leagues. Just my opinion though 😆

Sure this has been mentioned before but couldn't be arsed trawling through all the trolling to find out. Why are the Championship games being played tomorrow at lunchtime?

BT moved the Rangers game for

TV, and as it is standard for all final day fixtures to start at the same time we all had to move.

Cause BT Sport want to show a meaningless game between the cream buns and the midden.

In the Premiership last match when potentially 3 teams are fighting to avoid the playoffs we are treated to the visual treat of Celtic V Motherwell.

I'm excited now for it

Gaz if it isnae Celtic or Rangers it just isn't worth showing 😠

Don't get me started.

Too late.

Stuff the important, meaningful big matches and show the Glasgow bigots because they have huge numbers of fanbases.

Great if you are 1 of 2 sets of fans.

Shite if you're 1 of the other 40 or a neutral looking for a competitive match.

Don't get me started.

Too late.

Stuff the important, meaningful big matches and show the Glasgow bigots because they have huge numbers of fanbases.

Great if you are 1 of 2 sets of fans.

Shite if you're 1 of the other 40 or a neutral looking for a competitive match.

This, fucking daft fucking sensless fucking OF fucking obsessed fucking media cnuts. I'm sure they have their reasons though.

All the media care about in Scotland is the OF the quicker the pair of them feck off or die the better. Honestly thought 4 years ago the **** were about to breath their last so gutted when they were reserected as Sevco. Both are all that is wrong with Scottish Society. That's in my opinion 😆

Does anyone else normally park at the wee industrial unit just off Laurieston Road ?

Got back to the car today to find a note on the windscreen saying not to park there again.

Has the unit changed hands cause it was the owner who originally told us to park there many moons ago − he said it was preferential to having cars blocking access for his trucks. They had pallets out on the junction as well.

Normally park on the gravel verge near the entrance to the container yard. Been doing it for years, only exception being the last time Sevco came to town and they had a guy warning people off.

Normally park on the gravel verge near the entrance to the container yard. Been doing it for years, only exception being the last time Sevco came to town and they had a guy warning people off.

We used to do that but the owner of the wee place I'm talking about said he'd rather we used his car park − it's been a great wee place to park and I've told quite a few folk to use it over the years.