Au Revoir Arsene?

RandomGuy

Big decisions   

293 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this thread just shows how shortsighted and daft a lot of football fans are, hard to make the case for anyone else but them after 6 games jesus christ, that is amazing. anyway carry on.

Name me a team that's more likely to win the EPL ?

Aresnal are Defensively strong, creative in midfield, and score goals. Don't play the bandwagon card with me sonny jim, I called this from the start of the season.

ferdinand not ferguson. only ozil and wilshere would be wanted at man utd, maybe ramsey.

and rafael

I dont want to get into 12 year olds arguments. but de gea, vidic, ferguson, smalling, evra, carrick, jones, rooney, hernandez, van persie, valencia, fellaini, fletcher and evans. you're clearly about 11 years old.

Vidic would be good cover for the bench and RVP would start, but that's it. You know I right, the league table doesn't lie.

I'm for sure one of the folk that had written Wenger off pre season. Thought he was done, as I have for the past few seasons. But this team appear to have a different feel about them.

However, only 6/7 games in so far too early to be making claims of champions. We'll see halfway through the season how it really looks to pan out.

I'm for sure one of the folk that had written Wenger off pre season. Thought he was done, as I have for the past few seasons. But this team appear to have a different feel about them.

However, only 6/7 games in so far too early to be making claims of champions. We'll see halfway through the season how it really looks to pan out.

Far better gambling just now and making money. I'm never wrong about anything and Arsenal will win the league.

Archived