Au Revoir Arsene?

RandomGuy

Big decisions   

293 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ozil arriving seemed to have bought the best out of them all. We all knew Wiltshire and Ramsey were good players but they both had their injury worries but just now they are a joy to watch!! Booming with confidence and looking by far the best in the league. I get the feeling though that an injury to a player or one bad result and the bubble will burst, hope I'm wrong

Ozil arriving seemed to have bought the best out of them all. We all knew Wiltshire and Ramsey were good players but they both had their injury worries but just now they are a joy to watch!! Booming with confidence and looking by far the best in the league. I get the feeling though that an injury to a player or one bad result and the bubble will burst, hope I'm wrong

Arsenal have a ridiculously hard November and December. It's the acid test, but a test they will pass.

I havent checked their fixtures but i know they are away to man utd at some point - i doubt they will be shaking in their boots at the prospect!!

Fellaini to score an own goal to give Arsenal the win as Kagawa is sent to work in the pie hut and Moyes changes his centre half pairing for the tenth game on the spin.

I havent checked their fixtures but i know they are away to man utd at some point - i doubt they will be shaking in their boots at the prospect!!

Arsenal v Dortmund 22/10

Crystal Palace v Arsenal 26/10

Arsenal v Chelsea 29/10

Arsenal v Liverpool 2/11

Dortmund v Arsenal 6/11

Manchester Utd v Arsenal 10/11

...is the next six games.

Arsenal v Dortmund 22/10

Arsenal v Chelsea 29/10

Arsenal v Liverpool 2/11

Dortmund v Arsenal 6/11

for the first time in god knows how many seasons, you could argue that arsenal are favourites for every game there, the dortmund away is the closest one but certainly all the EPL games they should be favourites given their current form

Wilshere's goal today is a really well worked collaberative effort by Arsenal attackers. The 1-2 between Giroud and Cazorla which leads to Girouds pass to Wilshere is just delightfully inventive passing.

giroud's flick to wilshire for the goal is an absolute joy to watch, how he gets it through 3 players with his back to goal and plays it just right to land on wilshire's foot is something just brilliant

for the first time in god knows how many seasons, you could argue that arsenal are favourites for every game there, the dortmund away is the closest one but certainly all the EPL games they should be favourites given their current form

Exactly - you have to fancy them at home in the league - away to Dortmunt they could probably afford slip up should they win that one at home. Palace away you would expect them to win. But yet again its Arsenal so lets not get too carried away just yet!

Arsenal v Dortmund 22/10

Arsenal v Chelsea 29/10

Arsenal v Liverpool 2/11

Dortmund v Arsenal 6/11

Chelsea is the league cup so not really a 1st team fixture.

2/3 points against Dortmund would be decent.

Think if there still in contention come jan Wenger will try to get another striker. & maybe centre half.

Arsenal v Dortmund 22/10

Arsenal v Chelsea 29/10

Arsenal v Liverpool 2/11

Dortmund v Arsenal 6/11

Is it just me or do Arsenal always seem to get a run like this near Christmas? It's usually when they start losing and the whole deck of cards collapses upon itself. Be interesting to see how they deal with it this season.

I'd like to add that as inspirational a signing as Ozil has been, Flamini also deserves some credit, allows Wilshere/Ramsey to get forward more without the fear of what they're leaving behind

Is it just me or do Arsenal always seem to get a run like this near Christmas? It's usually when they start losing and the whole deck of cards collapses upon itself. Be interesting to see how they deal with it this season.

I'd like to add that as inspirational a signing as Ozil has been, Flamini also deserves some credit, allows Wilshere/Ramsey to get forward more without the fear of what they're leaving behind

For me, he's been the better signing, does all the donkey work which most people don't notice.

Best signing of the summer IMO.

People were laughing when they signed Flamini. Still think they need a couple additions to the squad which I'm sure they will get in the summer. Kagawa could do well there although i doubt that would happen!! Was impressed with Gibbs from what i saw yesterday also

Also i thought bentnar was long gone from Arsenal, the big tree that he is!

Nobody would take him. Seriously. Arsenal offered to pay him £3 million if he left, but he didn't. Arsenal then failed in signing Ba and didn't want a player on his wages rotting in the stands considering they're trying to cut out the deadwood, so he had to stay as back up

Nobody would take him. Seriously. Arsenal offered to pay him £3 million if he left, but he didn't. Arsenal then failed in signing Ba and didn't want a player on his wages rotting in the stands considering they're trying to cut out the deadwood, so he had to stay as back up

:lol:

I've said it before but Steven Fletcher would have been an excellent signing for Arsenal. All the talents the Wenger looks for in a front man. Touch, ability to link play, strong, good in the air. He would be playing 2nd fiddle to Giroud just now but would be money well spent.

Archived