Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Shagging, fighting and Dragons. Does a programme need anything else?

I was going to say zombies, but technically it's got them too!!!

• 2 weeks later...

We're watching it through again just now, just starting the 3rd Season, and I've really noticed just how shit an actress "The Mother of Dragons" is the second time round. Her storyline isn't the best anyway as she's pretty isolated from the majority of the action which obviously doesn't help, but her acting is dreadful.

Cracking set of tits mind.

Looking forward to it coming back, the fall out from Tywin's death should be really good.

Remind me, did Jaime actually get dismissed from the King's Guard or not? Tywin had said that if Tyrion was found guilty he'd have Jaime freed of his duties and his oath so that he could have kids and continue the Lannister name did he not? If not, there's not much controlling the Lannister's and their fate now other than Cersei.

Remind me, did Jaime actually get dismissed from the King's Guard or not? Tywin had said that if Tyrion was found guilty he'd have Jaime freed of his duties and his oath so that he could have kids and continue the Lannister name did he not? If not, there's not much controlling the Lannister's and their fate now other than Cersei.

No, the deal was that Jamie would leave the Kings Guard and take seat at Casterly rock, if Tyrian was pardoned and sent to join the Knights Watch.

Absolutely loving "The Hilarious Adventures of Arya & The Hound", brilliant scenes. Show stealing every time.

Speaking of SCENES, just watched the Rains of Castamere episode. SCENES. So many SCENES. SCENES everywhere!

Almost got a bit teary at the end of The Adventures of Arya and the Hound there. Rory McCann really did a superb job with Sandor, he is The Hound for me now.

Surely he's dead, but as we all know if you don't see them die in ASOIAF/GOT, they're probably not dead.

Eagerly awaiting tomorrow now.