Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

16 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Looks like it was a good thing I gave that block of text a TLDR.

What's the script with the Knights of the Vale. Are they really loyal to Littlefinger. Could Sansa not just out him as a c**t, name the posh lad as Lord and hang him from the walls?

They're loyal to Robin still, it's just that he's a kid and Littlefinger as absolutely played him and has Lord Royce's nuts in a metaphorical vice. Of course, if Royce or anyone killed Littlefinger they could tell Robin the little nutter whatever they wanted but he's that unhinged who knows what he'd do then.

32 minutes ago, Spain said:

They're loyal to Robin still, it's just that he's a kid and Littlefinger as absolutely played him and has Lord Royce's nuts in a metaphorical vice. Of course, if Royce or anyone killed Littlefinger they could tell Robin the little nutter whatever they wanted but he's that unhinged who knows what he'd do then.

Hmm you are correct but I still don't see to much downside to Sansa just lopping little fingers head off and it's bugging me.

She could come clean about whatsherfaces death and say she was threatened by Littlefinger or she could spill the beans about John Aryns death or even just do it and say whatever I'm warden of the North come at me.

36 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

Consider it deleted. Apologies, the images have been out for a while. They were just linked to episode 4 earlier. Me bad. 

Edit :- Just to confirm something else I deleted. The shite tattoo was nothing to do with me. I found it on the interweb.

Aye, of course it was....

43 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

Consider it deleted. Apologies, the images have been out for a while. They were just linked to episode 4 earlier. Me bad. 

Edit :- Just to confirm something else I deleted. The shite tattoo was nothing to do with me. I found it on the interweb.

I thought it was your pals?

1 hour ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

giphy.gif

I missed the leaked thing, thank goodness.

Was my genius proposal about Sam leading his dad's army (presumably with the help of the cured Jorah Mormont) against the Lannisters correct? I don't care about the rest, but want to be smug if I'm right.

I missed the leaked thing, thank goodness.

Was my genius proposal about Sam leading his dad's army (presumably with the help of the cured Jorah Mormont) against the Lannisters correct? I don't care about the rest, but want to be smug if I'm right.

Don't think it was mentioned.

I'm really interested in the other Sam theory that will not be mentioned on here but if you're interested it's popular so you can Google it.

Might've already been mentioned but I'm treading carefully on here these days and don't want to say too much.