Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Fair enough, and good luck.
Season 7 DVD seemed to be released around 4 months after the show had ended. No idea if they intend on doing similar.
Yeah, they used to be about 10 months after broadcast but that's come closer and closer as the series have moved on. I expect it about Oct or Nov.

18 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:
27 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:
Fair enough, and good luck.
Season 7 DVD seemed to be released around 4 months after the show had ended. No idea if they intend on doing similar.

Yeah, they used to be about 10 months after broadcast but that's come closer and closer as the series have moved on. I expect it about Oct or Nov.

Yeah you'd imagine they'll try and capitalise on the hype around the final episode and release the DVD quite soon after.

Hoping Arya makes it through to the end. She's fucking brilliant and her character arc has been terrific, that waif stabbing nonsense excluded.

Who bags Brienne? Hound? Tormund?

They should have Pod smash the white walkers with his incredible boab. Hoping he makes it to the end too.

How does Bran receive Jaime? I'm thinking he turns up at Winterfell and everyone wants him dead, only for Bran to save him by saying he has changed.

Does Theon save his sister? I'm thinking this will be the filler for a few episodes.

I also think Greyworm is deed too, don't think he's cut out for the north despite being a bad ass.

Also who gets to kill Sweet Robyn Arryn? Fucking would love it if Arya found time to go out her way and stab that little p***k.

I don't think I've been this excited about something on TV since new episodes of DragonBall Z when I was a kid. Genuinely buzzing. :lol:

I also think the Iron Throne will be destroyed at the end of the season - melted down by Drogon. The #ForTheThrone marketing is a definite red herring.

11 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Total farce if Sansa is on the throne at the end!

Think 99.9% of characters are deed, the battle of winterfell will cull most of them imo.

Jon, Sansa and Danaerys getting their tatties at Winterfell, and Cersei celebrating it, only for the Night King to appear at Kings Landing with three Ice Dragons, would be superb.

Final few scenes is her realising how much shes fucked up by not helping them.

The show was at its peak when him and Baelish were at each others throats in Kings Landing. 

These were by far my favourite scenes. I had forgotten how brilliant the bit with Tyrion telling 3 different stories to Baelish, Varys and Pycelle to try and weed out who was working with the Queen was.

Of course that was when the writers had brilliant source material and didn’t have to think for themselves.

39 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:

Ive just woke up from a 3 hour kip to save myself for tonight. I may have a pre game w**k about tormund pumping brienne...... excited beyond words!!!!!!!

Think it's Jaime that will wind up shagging her once Cersei is out the picture and Tormund will quickly wind up as a wight as part of a mass killing of the side characters  that are too numerous to make it to episode six happens in the early episodes courtesy of the white walkers. Hopefully there will be some unexpected twists that will be painful for the audience again like the Red Wedding. The last two series have been a bit too conventionally Holywood.

Think it's Jaime that will wind up shagging her once Cersei is out the picture and Tormund will quickly wind up as a wight as part of a mass killing of the side characters  that are too numerous to make it to episode six happens in the early episodes courtesy of the white walkers. Hopefully there will be some unexpected twists that will be painful for the audience again like the Red Wedding. The last two series have been a bit too conventionally Holywood.
Yes i was saying that to the mrs during the week 1-3 are by far the best imo. Looking forward to a hopeful reunion with Arya and gendry. Yeah i get what you mean.

As long as Cersei dies I'll be a happy man

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

What’s the relationship between her and Jorah? Uncle and niece? Distant cousins?

He’s another that’ll bite the dust this season.

First cousins. And yes, he probably shouldn't be locking himself into any mobile phone contracts.