Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

7 hours ago, sjc said:

I girl I went to school with posted a video by some feminists about "manspreading".....am I missing something on where the seethe from these people is coming from on this? 

I saw this too. I'm sure it was a Buzzfeed thing, so nobody should be surprised that it was a pile of fucking nonsense. Angry-at-everything twats looking for reasons to have an issue with complete non-issues; such as people men sitting with their legs spread any wider than completely closed together. 

There was a "through the years" group setup on Facebook for my town a few years back. It was interesting enough at first with lots of old photos of the town. Then it became a cross-section of the worst Facebook offenders.

Constant posts of:

• "Local pub WILL BE OPEN on CHRISTMAS DAY with EXTORTIONATE PRICES for mediocre food. Call now BEFORE I USE MORE RANDOM CAPITAL LETTERS"
  • Generic slavering idiot who posts photo after photo of the same thing (including why are you showing us pishy photos of some random other town?) but all with different effects. We get it, you've figured out how to use filters and photoshop. Doesn't make you David Bailey. Oh, now you've set up your own Photography Page because allegedly everyone was such massive fans... mate, your photos are shit.
  • "THIS IS MY [INSERT RELATIVE] THAT DIED A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO PROUD LOCAL PLEASE GIVE ME AS MANY LIKES AS POSSIBLE" - My family have been in this town for generations, why don't I know who this guy is and why do you have a Glaswegian tone to everything you type? Are you sure you're a local?
  • And of course, the utterly pointless "REMEMBER WHEN WE COULD PLAY IN THE STREETS TILL THE STREETLIGHTS CAME ON" kinda pish.

Why can none of these people turn off their caps-lock for a start? Utter c***s.

There was a "through the years" group setup on Facebook for my town a few years back. It was interesting enough at first with lots of old photos of the town. Then it became a cross-section of the worst Facebook offenders.

Constant posts of:

• "Local pub WILL BE OPEN on CHRISTMAS DAY with EXTORTIONATE PRICES for mediocre food. Call now BEFORE I USE MORE RANDOM CAPITAL LETTERS"
  • Generic slavering idiot who posts photo after photo of the same thing (including why are you showing us pishy photos of some random other town?) but all with different effects. We get it, you've figured out how to use filters and photoshop. Doesn't make you David Bailey. Oh, now you've set up your own Photography Page because allegedly everyone was such massive fans... mate, your photos are shit.
  • "THIS IS MY [iNSERT RELATIVE] THAT DIED A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO PROUD LOCAL PLEASE GIVE ME AS MANY LIKES AS POSSIBLE" - My family have been in this town for generations, why don't I know who this guy is and why do you have a Glaswegian tone to everything you type? Are you sure you're a local?
  • And of course, the utterly pointless "REMEMBER WHEN WE COULD PLAY IN THE STREETS TILL THE STREETLIGHTS CAME ON" kinda pish.

cd0b519064c374be55cefc05efdd823a.jpg

43 minutes ago, Spain said:

Constant posts of:

• "THIS IS MY [INSERT RELATIVE] THAT DIED A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO PROUD LOCAL PLEASE GIVE ME AS MANY LIKES AS POSSIBLE" - My family have been in this town for generations, why don't I know who this guy is and why do you have a Glaswegian tone to everything you type? Are you sure you're a local?

Welcome to 'Dumbarton Memories'.

15 hours ago, Spain said:

Constant posts of:

Exactly the same as the local Kirriemuir and Forfar pages, now overrun with c***s who think it's a resource to rant about the Council, gypsies, dogshite being left on pavements, local neds etc. 

Recent highlights include some fucking scheme rat who wants the council to either cut down a load of trees near her house, or sweep up all the leaves from her garden, as they're "not her leaves", and yes, she actually used the word "Discrace" :lol: She also had a rant at the local school because they cut a class from the curriculum that pretty much only her kid was interested in doing, and openly stated she'd throw her rubbish into a nearby field as she couldn't be arsed going to a new recycling centre. 

There's also been several 100+ post meltdowns over the group of local wee shites vandalising stuff and knocking bins over, resulting in the usual array of seedy pensioners posting about their weird desires for a return to corporal punishment, and general open warfare on Facebook. Almost popcorn-worthy stuff :lol: