Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2087035171614949&id=100009254587246

Any Dundonians know any more about this rather ridiculous overreaction to the disappearance of some ankle-nipping fucker of a dog?

After looking through the person's Facebook page it looks like it could be an ex trying to get some revenge.

After looking through the person's Facebook page it looks like it could be an ex trying to get some revenge.
Some glorious scheme-rattery on display in their exchanges. I think the gist of it seems to be:

Homeless jakeball, was shagging a junkie. Splits up, junkie has had kids taken off her at somepoint, has a dog though. Jakeball apparently seen on CCTV carrying a lifeless dog which he has either sold for £600, or cunted into the Tay for revenge. Also, every female scheme rat involved appears to use dog ears Snapchat filters on an all too regular basis.

Fucking amazing.

8 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2087035171614949&id=100009254587246

Any Dundonians know any more about this rather ridiculous overreaction to the disappearance of some ankle-nipping fucker of a dog?

Poor Pixie hasn't been able to collect her angel wings and cross over the rainbow bridge to where she belongs :bairn

#teampixie

Edited by Boghead ranter

Some glorious scheme-rattery on display in their exchanges. I think the gist of it seems to be:

Homeless jakeball, was shagging a junkie. Splits up, junkie has had kids taken off her at somepoint, has a dog though. Jakeball apparently seen on CCTV carrying a lifeless dog which he has either sold for £600, or cunted into the Tay for revenge. Also, every female scheme rat involved appears to use dog ears Snapchat filters on an all too regular basis.

Fucking amazing.

Don't forget the police have the CCTV footage and eye witness (from some of the scheme rats by the sound of it) of him beating the dog but they don't have enough evidence to do anything. They also talk about carrying out their own justice on him but do f**k all as he walks the streets

All while posting pics of the dog while covering the faces of other dogs in the same pics

Fucking amazing.
Don't forget the police have the CCTV footage and eye witness (from some of the scheme rats by the sound of it) of him beating the dog but they don't have enough evidence to do anything. They also talk about carrying out their own justice on him but do f**k all as he walks the streets

This. There's a distinct whiff of shite about the whole story.

A kajillion times this. See also, people who donate to Go Fund Me pages which have only been set up so the recipient can get something nice for free. Just this morning, I was invited to contribute to a fund set up to send somebody's brat on a church "trip of a lifetime" to do the Lord's work in Japan.
First of all, it's your fucking kid. You pay for it. If you can't afford it then the kid does without. That's how life works. Or at least, it used to be.
Second of all, why isn't the church paying for it? Isn't that why the fuckers don't pay taxes? So they can use the cash saved to "do the Lord's work." If japan's too expensive then maybe do the Lord's work somewhere more affordable.
Third of all, isn't the Lord omnipotent? Why does the lazy sod need people to do his work for him and when did it become my responsibility to pay for it?
Fourth of all, I would love a trip to Japan but it would never enter my head to ask other people to give me the money so I can go.
Fifth of all, just f**k off with this shit.
Send them thoughts and prayers

5 hours ago, ajwffc said:

All while posting pics of the dog while covering the faces of other dogs in the same pics

In all seriousness some if these arseholes need the cops chapping their doors. They had no evidence the boy did anything, he's obviously a bit of a c**t but having Facebook warriors trying to ruin his life and get him a doing is a bit shit.

2 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

In all seriousness some if these arseholes need the cops chapping their doors. They had no evidence the boy did anything, he's obviously a bit of a c**t but having Facebook warriors trying to ruin his life and get him a doing is a bit shit.

Yup. Had a wee look at the thread. It's a Facebook lynch mob obsessed with dogs.  Am I right in saying that the facebook page it's on isn't even the dogs owner???

#teampixie

On 7/27/2018 at 06:39, Rowan said:

Just get your long hair chopped off. We don’t need fb telling us you’ve donated it. 

^^^This.

Same with this "brave the shave" shite. Why does even something like donating to cancer research have to turn into a gigantic virtue signalling, look how great I am exhibition!