Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

That awkward moment when you don't know how to spell awkward...

If somebody corrected my spelling on FB I'd probably delete them. You have a good taste in music though so I'll let you off.

Talking of deleting, I'm thinking of going on a massive cull. It's getting to the stage where I'd rather people thought "aww he only has 100 friends" than me having to read the shit, mundane mind dribblings of people I wouldn't even stop to talk to on the street.

Maybe I'll make a profile called something like "a stapler" with a picture of a stapler for a display pic. Anyone who accepts it is getting deleted.

Edited by Guest

How many friends do folk on here have on Facebook? My total fluctuates between the 250-260 mark. Some of said friends have upwards of 1500 friends on Facebook. Is that even possible to know that amount of people?

There's that Moffat lad in Inverness who appears to have over 2,000 friends!

I have possibly the world's stupidest Rangers fan on FB. I was going to delete him, but his tantrums when the buns lose are comedy gold.

There's a photoshopped pic of Neil Lennon riddled with bullet holes doing the rounds on FB just now. He's just put it on his page with the usual accompanying "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WATP!!!". His other gems include a hilarious profile pic of him doing the red hand salute in front of a N Ire flag while trying to look serious as f**k, and something similar in front of a union jack.

He's a fucking oaf.

Just seen a girl with one of those stupid middle names people give themselves on Facebook, sort of like Phil "The Power" Taylor, only her middle name was "Rip Mum". Seriously, why would you do that? :huh:

Maybe it's Dutch or something? Rip Van Winkle sort of thing, no?

Edited by McKee

Just had this belter appear on my news feed...

While u scream at ur women, there's a man wishing he could whisper in her ear. While u humiliate, offend & insult her there's a man that will flirt with her & remind her how beautiful she is.

While u hurt her there's a man wishing he could take away her pain.

While u make her cry, there's a man stealing smiles from her.

Post this if your against domestic violence & mental abuse

How people can re-post something with such terrible spelling is unbelievable. Its "you", not exactly difficult!

this got posted today by a few people

"Are ye Scottish? Ah um aye. Ye ken ur a true Scot if ye can properly pronounce Ecclefechan, Milngavie, Sauchiehall Street, St Enoch, Auchtermuchty and Aufurfuksake. Yer used tae 4 seasons in wan day. Ye kin faw aboot pished wioot spilling yer drink. Ye kin make hale sentences jist wi swear wurds. Ye ken irn bru is a hang-oer cure. Ye actually unnerstawn this message and yer gonnae repost it."

admittedly not anywhere near as bad as the "full time mum" ones but still cringeworthy

this got posted today by a few people

"Are ye Scottish? Ah um aye. Ye ken ur a true Scot if ye can properly pronounce Ecclefechan, Milngavie, Sauchiehall Street, St Enoch, Auchtermuchty and Aufurfuksake. Yer used tae 4 seasons in wan day. Ye kin faw aboot pished wioot spilling yer drink. Ye kin make hale sentences jist wi swear wurds. Ye ken irn bru is a hang-oer cure. Ye actually unnerstawn this message and yer gonnae repost it."

admittedly not anywhere near as bad as the "full time mum" ones but still cringeworthy

The worst thing is that it's a variation (and not much of one) of a chain email that went around about a decade ago. It's not funny, it's not Scots, it's barely even colloquial... just ned speak more than anything!

If you can't understand it then you're a moron, admittedly, but if you posted it on Facebook then you're more likely to be a complete twat. :rolleyes:

15Year old girl holds her 1 year old son. People call her a slut. No-one knows she was raped at 13. People call a girl fat. No one knows she has a serious disease which causes her to be overweight. People call an old man ugly. No one knows he had a serious injury to his face whilst fighting for our country during the war. Re-post this if you are against bullying and stereotyping. Bet none of you will.

just f**k right off :angry: :angry:

The one about soldiers getting paid as much as footballers, what a load of shite.

Exaclty. One of my mates is a squaddie and he's pish at football. No way is he worth £50,000 a week.

I have 192 friends. I saw this status this morning:

Our Lord has written the promise of the resurrection, not in books alone but in every leaf in springtime. - Martin Luther

I thank you Lord 4 everythin you've done in my life....thanks 4 g'v'n me an opportunity to see this beautiful day xxx

Enlightening stuff, thanks for g'v'n me this status.