Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

This old man was thinking really hard which card to get in front of the Valentine's card selection. "Are you getting a Valentine's Day card for your wife?" he replies"No my wife died 3 years ago from breast cancer but I still buy her roses and a card and bring them to her grave to prove to her that she was the only one that will ever have my heart"

This is the greatest man EVER ♥

This is the REAL man

380195_286153164804262_125399123_n.jpg

After seeing this syrupy pish shared numerous times I've decided to point out that the old man is wasting his money, he is probably mental and he should be placed in a home immediately. Curious to see whether I win anyone around to this POV.

After seeing this syrupy pish shared numerous times I've decided to point out that the old man is wasting his money, he is probably mental and he should be placed in a home immediately. Curious to see whether I win anyone around to this POV.

She has been dead 3 years, he is blind. He thinks he is buying Biguns Monthly.

My neighbour's mum is seriously ill in hospital, and one of the daft wee neddy nephews decided to post about it on facebook before any of the family got the chance to phone some of the further-flung relatives that will now probably have found out via facebook.

I have deactivated my account. It's only temporary for now, with the view of deactivating it for good. My news feed seems to have died on its arse since Twitter became more popular and it's just full of 'Like this if you love your Grandmother. Continue scrolling if you do not' pish from shitey groups on Facebook. Most of the people I use Facebook to keep in contact with are on Twitter so they can always contact me via that if need be.

A sad day by all accounts, but the arseholes described in this thread have left me no choice.

Does the bat go up his arse as a finale?

Two things

1. Who the f**k goes on holiday and buys a bat? Bet the boys bird was gutted when he brought that home as a present.

2. This proves I will never ever go to Salou.

2. This proves I will never ever go to Salou.

I can confirm that it is a complete hell hole of a place; tourist hell hole (first time I had ever experienced a 'package holiday' - never again!) with not much you can say positive about it.

I'll try though...

• Gorgeous promenade and beach (I don't sunbathe, so not really interested in the beach)
  • Haagen Dazs café
  • Near enough Barcelona that you can go somewhere nicer
  • Theme park (PortAventura) opened by Universal/Busch (although no longer owned by them) so that is quite good; now has water park since I was there

That makes it sound a lot nicer than it actually is, it's really Musselburgh in relation to Edinburgh but with a theme resort.

I can confirm that it is a complete hell hole of a place; tourist hell hole (first time I had ever experienced a 'package holiday' - never again!) with not much you can say positive about it.

I'll try though...

• Gorgeous promenade and beach (I don't sunbathe, so not really interested in the beach)
  • Haagen Dazs café
  • Near enough Barcelona that you can go somewhere nicer
  • Theme park (PortAventura) opened by Universal/Busch (although no longer owned by them) so that is quite good; now has water park since I was there

That makes it sound a lot nicer than it actually is, it's really Musselburgh in relation to Edinburgh but with a theme resort.

You know it is shite when a haagen dazs cafe is used as a selling point.

I accidentally when on a Facebook rampage on Saturday night, posted on a mates wall at the start of the night and whenever someone commented I'd declare if they had Bad AIDS or Good AIDS, the comments have disappeared now unsure.giflaugh.gif

This Jubilee thing is great for winding up Celtic fans.

My facebook has gone into meltdown over it. Ridiculous. I was not really bothered about it but I am delighted it has happened now due to some of the twits on my news feed.

My facebook has gone into meltdown over it. Ridiculous. I was not really bothered about it but I am delighted it has happened now due to some of the twits on my news feed.

I've been posting Rangers songs. I also changed my cover photo to the Union Jack.

I've been posting Rangers songs. I also changed my cover photo to the Union Jack.

:lol: Aye I was involved in two huge debates about the whole jubilee. Absolutely hilarious some of the comments.

I reactivated it for a while there to show someone a picture, but when I went to de-activate it again the profile picture of mattydfc popped up and said "Matthew will miss you" :lol:

Cheers, matty. I'll miss you too :wub:

Edited by ScottR96