Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

No wonder.

After three shots of morphine the other week my stomach felt about the size of a fucking pea.

In other news, already a "RIP Tia Sharpe" Facebook page.

f**k's Sakes

Yeh I noticed that too. I'm going to chin the first person who does GBNF on my news feed and ask them what their memories are after someone mentioned it here yesterday.

"Roision ya fukin wurstcunt who the f**k yu hink yu ir pannin ma windaes fir nae fukin reeson atall wen aff got ma wee bro nd shit in heer honestly proper wurstcunt aw yur windows ar gawni be dun jst for eh fact eh that acho smashin ma windaes fir fuk awl who dae yu acho hink yu ir !!!!!!"

A friend of a friend.

"Roision ya fukin wurstcunt who the f**k yu hink yu ir pannin ma windaes fir nae fukin reeson atall wen aff got ma wee bro nd shit in heer honestly proper wurstcunt aw yur windows ar gawni be dun jst for eh fact eh that acho smashin ma windaes fir fuk awl who dae yu acho hink yu ir !!!!!!"

A friend of a friend.

Trajik

In other news, already a "RIP Tia Sharpe" Facebook page.

f**k's Sakes

Why have they used a picture of her just after she sucked off a Smurf?

A friend of a friend.

I like that he was suffering from hayfever, but as he is so stupid that he was speaking as he typed, and noted down the sneezes as well.

Edited by SaltyTON

A friend of a friend.

I thought that was quite easy to read, as far as horrible Scottish accents transcribed go its nae the wurst.

A friend of a friend.

Didn't get a word of it. Not a sausage.

"Roisin, you bad person, who do you think you are breaking my windows for absolutely no reason at all, when I've got my younger brother and things in here. You are honestly a very bad person, your windows are going to be broken just for the fact that you smashed my windows for no reason. Who do you actually think you are?

Back form a good wek away xxxx at anti mags and hard work paintn xxx but now back hom there no plays like home glad to be back xxxxx :) :) :) in Arbroth xxxx
I wish I knew how it would feel to be free I wish I could break all the chains holding me I wish I could say all the things I should say say am loud say I am clear for the whole wide world to hear I wish I could share all the love that's in my ♥ it moves all about that keep us apart and I wish you could know how feels to be me and you would see and agree that every man should be free I wish I could be like a bird in the sky How sweet I would be if I found I could fly well I sore to the sun and look down at that sea and I would sing cause I would know how it feels to be free ♥ ♥

No idea what the xxx's in the middle of his sentences are all about, and the other one is just one of numerous car crashes a day he puts up. Along with several Rangers 0-0, Rangers 1-0, then no score statuses until 2-2, Rangers 'diservd' to win, good 'chans' there, bad 'takel' there, deserved 'bokin', apparently Yousain Boult and Mo Faireh have won the golds tonight.

There is a boy from my homoetown that died a few weeks ago. An RIP page was set up but some girl just posted:-

your popularity is trotting down! hahaha, ur deadddd!!:P:P:P:PP:

Shit.Hit.The.Fan.

http://www.facebook.com/RipCampbellGillies/posts/459976764024607

I personally thought John Spiden's comment was worse. There is a time and a place for shit cactus jokes and that page isn't one of them.

There is a boy from my homoetown that died a few weeks ago. An RIP page was set up but some girl just posted:-

your popularity is trotting down! hahaha, ur deadddd!!:P:P:P:PP:

Shit.Hit.The.Fan.

http://www.facebook.com/RipCampbellGillies/posts/459976764024607

It's clearly a sick frape, she's a wee lassie maybe about 12. She also has a picture of a penguin on her Facebook, therefore she's okay by me.

The responses are embarrassing, anyone can see it's not a legit post.

Oh, just f**k off.

Came up on my feed there,shared from a group called 'Our England' :rolleyes: , right wing tossers by the look of them.

http://www.facebook.com/OURENGLAND

And to forstal the 'she'd get it' comments over their cover pic

203498_183643768314522_1708624917_n.jpg

She'd, actually, nah.