Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

For somebody who doesn't have a Facebook account (me), this thread is always astonishing reading. I'm constantly amazed at the amount of mentally deficient people in this world, and what possesses them to put details of their lives online for everyone to laugh at, as well as the 'campaigns' and 'causes' they seem to be championing.

Are the things in this thread typical of what usually gets posted or are they relatively rare occurrences? (Based on the size of this thread, I'm going to guess the former).

Mind boggling.

It depends who you have on Facebook. I did a massive clearout a while back and now it's much better.

The one that gets me is people who constantly tag where they are. They would be as well telling everyone where they hide the spare key.

Facebook is populated by morons, I hate it now more than ever ans have thought about chucking it for a long time. It also means that if you bump into one of your old friends on it yiu can't really twang them, I mean you saw pictures of their last holiday or wedding.

By comparison yesterday I was sitting near a guy I was mates with during final year at uni but who I haven't kept in touch with, we clocked each other and there was a mutual, 'I can't be fucked asking how you're getting on, take it easy' look, the way it should be.

"Can't wait for 31st Dec.....sssshhhh...don't tell the ****!"

why do i get the feeling whatever it is will be a massive let down for them, you know, like their new club rolleyes.gif

Thought i'd put this up.... see if i can get any bites;

I assume Sevco / the rangers are going out f business again on the 31st of December. Will be a shame to loose one of the lower league clubs.

The The Rangers to be cheated into SFL 3 by the following June?

Edited by Jeek

"Can't wait for 31st Dec.....sssshhhh...don't tell the ****!"

why do i get the feeling whatever it is will be a massive let down for them, you know, like their new club rolleyes.gif

Only an Excuse is doing Sir Craigy ? :unsure:

At the moment my page is full of The Rangers fans talking about the 31st Dec and trying to keep it secret from "them". Anyone else got this pish?

This is weird, I live in an almost exclusively Zombies part of the country, and I have no mention of this on my Facebook feed. Admittedly only about 5% of my friends list I would class as Rangers "fans".

At the moment my page is full of The Rangers fans talking about the 31st Dec and trying to keep it secret from "them". Anyone else got this pish?

Probably the same type of bawbag as insane conspiracy theorist The H** Ghost boy who used to post a lot of pish in riddles on the SPL forum as if he had some inside knowledge of the game and secret deals going on behind closed doors.

Surprisingly his post at the start of the season saying "Just wait til Oct 26th, you'll all see then", seems to have been a lot of shite.

Surprisingly his post at the start of the season saying "Just wait til Oct 26th, you'll all see then", seems to have been a lot of shite.

He was clearly just trying to raise some hope... ironically that was the day that the producer of the TV show "Raising Hope" died of an apparent suicide (although possibly a heart attack from a reaction to medication).