Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

United's fb feed is a pain in the arse. Midweek they have a live text update from the u20s games with about 50 updates per game flooding my newsfeed. For the weekend they have the same thing for 1st team but for some reason it all turns up on my newsfeed on a Sunday night.

Also cheesy as f**k things like a photo of the ground and captioned "This is tannadice, this is our theatre" or the shifty inspirational signs they have up in the dressing room that only a moronic footballer would take anything from.

I would just unfollow but there it is actually good for united news.

The more I read posts the more I think Facebook is set up for attention seekers.

Status update

Feeling low this week got five more sleeps then I'm on holiday.

Can't wait to get wasted this weekend I'm at work.

Never touching drink again

Someone flashed their lights at me in the car.

Shut up shut up shut up, Chris Morris was right about the rise of the idiots.

The more I read posts the more I think Facebook is set up for attention seekers.

Status update

Feeling low this week got five more sleeps then I'm on holiday.

Can't wait to get wasted this weekend I'm at work.

Never touching drink again

Someone flashed their lights at me in the car.

Shut up shut up shut up, Chris Morris was right about the rise of the idiots.

before facebook these idiots were paying money to text these things

Not annoying as such, but a girl I went to school with lost her mother recently. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy, but it's the things she posts on Facebook that I find a bit creepy.

Just yesterday she wrote on her mum's wall, saying how much she missed her, and wrote a big paragraph about how she was coping, and how work was. She also tags her mum in any status she puts up. This is all a daily occurence.

Undoubtedly she'll still be devestated, but I just find it slightly wrong.

Not annoying as such, but a girl I went to school with lost her mother recently. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy, but it's the things she posts on Facebook that I find a bit creepy.

Just yesterday she wrote on her mum's wall, saying how much she missed her, and wrote a big paragraph about how she was coping, and how work was. She also tags her mum in any status she puts up. This is all a daily occurence.

Yeah that's creepy. A few full Time mummy types on mine who have allowed there far too young kids to have pages are now tagging their kids in stuff.

Just tell her they are having technical issues with the wifi in the graveyard.