Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Lassie on my fb posting that aid Cameron is giving to Philippines should stay here! the number of likes and quotes of the "well said hen" type is saddening. aid for a disaster where people are dying, people there so much worse off than anyone over here but distance seems to matter here for some reason!

can't even delete her or i'd fall out with a family member over it :-(

Post options>hide all from user

:)

A couple of people on my facebook have shared this link and hitting out with the usual racist shite:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2020382/You-entering-Sharia-law-Britain-As-Islamic-extremists-declare-Sharia-law-zone-London-suburb-worrying-social-moral-implications.html

My retaliatory status has produced a fair amount of slobbering seethe. Proud.

Anyone sharing a link from renowned joke paper the Daily Mail on facebook, or quoting it with a straight face in any other context, cannot expect to have their credibility intact afterwards: they deserve to be roundly pointed and laughed at.

This shafter posted on a status about someone's cat going missing. He doesn't know the person that posted it and, as an aside, regularly kidnaps, often for days at a time, a cat belonging to a guy I work with.

(At this point the cat has just been found dead - lol and he also has a cat that's been missing for weeks - double lol)

Craig Thomson It's sad it ended this way i was out 12am - 7am hoping i'd find her on Monday because i didn't want it to end this way

It was that icy weather that made me search for 7 hours.

I love animals i really wish when an animals goes missing there was a search the level of which you see for a child going missing police, helicopters, infared cameras the lot I know that's wishful thinking and it would cost too much to do it every time an pet went missing but in an ideal world this is who i wish it was. To me they are not pet they are family.

It's like losing a child my jasper being missing is as far as i'm concerned hes not my cat he is my little boy.

7 hours? Seven fucking hours?

Lock him up.

A couple of people on my facebook have shared this link and hitting out with the usual racist shite:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2020382/You-entering-Sharia-law-Britain-As-Islamic-extremists-declare-Sharia-law-zone-London-suburb-worrying-social-moral-implications.html

My retaliatory status has produced a fair amount of slobbering seethe. Proud.

0gi03qyg1.gif

This shafter posted on a status about someone's cat going missing. He doesn't know the person that posted it and, as an aside, regularly kidnaps, often for days at a time, a cat belonging to a guy I work with.

(At this point the cat has just been found dead - lol and he also has a cat that's been missing for weeks - double lol)

I'm sorry, but I can't be the only one looking for a bit of clarification on the two phrases I've emboldened. This has potential...

Craig Thomson It's sad it ended this way i was out 12am - 7am hoping i'd find her on Monday because i didn't want it to end this way

It was that icy weather that made me search for 7 hours.

I love animals i really wish when an animals goes missing there was a search the level of which you see for a child going missing police, helicopters, infared cameras the lot I know that's wishful thinking and it would cost too much to do it every time an pet went missing but in an ideal world this is who i wish it was. To me they are not pet they are family.

It's like losing a child my jasper being missing is as far as i'm concerned hes not my cat he is my little boy.

7 hours? Seven fucking hours?

Lock him up.

I think this guy sums up this entire thread to a tee. Bitstrips? Check. SUPPORT WOOR TROOPS? Check. Endless references to his (now defunct) cat. Check. Pointless "like this picture to cure the world of its ills" posts.

What a noodle.

A couple of weeks ago everyone in my work had to sign a Social Networking Policy thing that stated you couldn't post anything that could potentially harm the image of the company.

Tonight my boss tagged me in a post saying that we're eating 'poop soup' together.