Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Some p***k raving about how 'we were just too good last night' in reference to Manchester City. This c**t's from Glasgow and has his favourite teams listed as Sevco, Man City, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, PSG and AC Milan.

I would say he's a glory hunter but then again, he also supports Rangers.

I just hit 300 likes for a status I put the other day. I don't even have 300 friends. This changes everything. Away to pack in my job and become a full time Lad Bible w****r

Fishing for a 'what was the status' post.

What was the status?

'Event happens in Australian Coffee shop, affecting 30 or so people. I'D BEST TAG EVERYONE I KNOW IN AUSTRALIA TO CHECK THEY'RE NOT ONE OF THEM'

Honestly, even the practicalities of this, on the slimmest of chances it is actually them holed up, are they checking their facebook?

Fucking griefers min.

'Event happens in Australian Coffee shop, affecting 30 or so people. I'D BEST TAG EVERYONE I KNOW IN AUSTRALIA TO CHECK THEY'RE NOT ONE OF THEM'

Honestly, even the practicalities of this, on the slimmest of chances it is actually them holed up, are they checking their facebook?

Fucking griefers min.

It's classic grief attention seeking tactics and it's really sick and twisted.

Using an event like this to reflect it as an ego boost and to get some likes on a stupid website.

Same as 9/11, no connection at all but let's like the facebook page for no reason other than to look like an empath instead of a self obsessed narcissistic grief monkey.

Sorry but I'm not buying it.