Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

My intention is to fill Facebook with Star Wars characters to break the saturation of negative images and videos.

Really, your intention? Are you sure it's not just somebody else's idea that you copied?

Thanks for breaking up the negative pictures and videos by spamming someones idea, that was so cool. Thanks for caring. Love you bye.

So the picture of the broken pencil (which seems to have been credited to banksy?) depicting free speech has been shared on my facebook feed. The page that it came from?

No to page 3

It has not, i have just clicked this link and am watching it again

Doesn't work for me, getting the following message.

"The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."

Doesn't work for me, getting the following message.

"The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."

Maybe Mummy or Daddy has restricted their love child's internet settings?

Good parenting!

post-4857-0-36684100-1420749322_thumb.pn

Is it not to raise awareness of people who want to raise awareness about themselves?

Edit: Actually, I'm being cynical here. Nowt wrong with it if it's not some spurious attempt to raise awareness for some cause that will never benefit from it.

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

I've just had a mate like a 'False Flag' page about the Paris Shootings !!

The irony of some of the most hard-of-thinking, gullible losers on the planet claiming that the rest of us can't think for ourselves.

Wired to Mars Bars the fucking lot of them.

Edited by Ned Nederlander

Look at me! Look at me and my first profile picture from waaaaaay back in 2008, look at how young I look!

f**k off you c***s.

This exactly.....I really am tempted to come off fb cos of this shite.

The amount of grief I got about the ice bucket challenge last summer despite explaining to them that I had no bathroom/running water and the vast majority of my clothes were in storage whilst I renovated my place!

Fcuk off! Fcuk off the lot of you!